Sign in to follow this  
Azmaya

Summer Time

Azmaya, I wish you a good stay in London,this coming summer inshallaah.

There is lot's of things to do here and especially in the summer. However london can be also dangerous around this time because suicide bomber's are on the loose, as witnessed during July, 2005. So protect yourself and be safe.

London is a major terrorist (terrorist tourist I got it mixed up all know they sound the same) target nowadays and I hope you and your family take this into account.

So if you're here avoid public transport and buses, even those tourist buses! Be vigilant of strangers with funny accents.

The attractions to visit include Madame Taussade, where you can see some wax work of mine.

That's it with the tourist attraction in London.

------

I am going bag packing myself this summer inshallaah. I am planning of visiting all the attractions during the 2001 war of Afghanistan.

For sure I know it won't be easy bag packing in Afghanistan but surely it will be a one time experience to charish.

I am hoping to visit places like Mazar-i-Shareef, Kandahar (Qandahaar), Kabul and Mosul(I think this place in Iran but not to sure).

I heard eastern Afghanistan is too dangerous to visit right now but I am going anyway. Maybe I'll catch up with some friends. Hopefully no friendly-fire will be exchanged as I am recongisable with the flag I am waving, black flag that is.

Wish me luck guys and a good adventure!

^ Hello you. :D I'm glad to see you back! Good luck with the backpacking (and don't forget your black cimaamad!)

Back to topic:

Summer holidays, eh? Nice to have that much time off. *Sigh*

Maf Kees   

I am going bag packing myself this summer inshallaah. I am planning of visiting all the attractions during the 2001 war of Afghanistan.

For sure I know it won't be easy bag packing in Afghanistan but surely it will be a one time experience to charish.

I am hoping to visit places like Mazar-i-Shareef, Kandahar (Qandahaar), Kabul and Mosul(I think this place in Iran but not to sure).

I heard eastern Afghanistan is too dangerous to visit right now but I am going anyway. Maybe I'll catch up with some friends. Hopefully no friendly-fire will be exchanged as I am recongisable with the flag I am waving, black flag that is.

Wish me luck guys and a good adventure!

Aaheey! When you come back, waxaa ku sugeysa free ticket to Guantanamo Bay. The accomodation is great and the weather is fabulous.

mantra   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

it is when you talk like that^^^ i think your a man. stop trying to messing with my head lady. stick to the norm
:D
just kidding.

loool

I AM NOT A MAN!

I just sound like one

:D

only reason im volunteering to take her around is because when in London I roam around alone.. just me and my shadow..gets pretty boring sometimes.. really it does..

last time I was there I was possessed by a an evil spirit, it made me go meet a complete stranger (a farah) in central London..

I live to tell the tale, alhamdulilah..

erm..where was I?

oh yeah..hit me up shawty..we can do anything you like ;)

^^

joke..really

Ibtisam your following me around everywhere dear,

I think you should hop on a plane to London.. :D

So tired of london, lived here all my life and just came back from the states (Boston NYC) and was definetly not my cup of tea. Maybe I'll hit down under this summer or South africa but I've realised after reading some articles that it dangerous to be somali in south africa due to the general somali inclination that we're above other black africans or whatever u wanna call it.

mantra   

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

So tired of london, lived here all my life and just came back from the states (Boston NYC) and was definetly not my cup of tea. Maybe I'll hit down under this summer or South africa but I've realised after reading some articles that it dangerous to be somali in south africa due to the general somali inclination that we're above other black africans or whatever u wanna call it.

South Africa is beautiful.. its worth the possibility of getting attacked by a bunch of machete wielding hungry men..

seriously though the tourist areas are very, very safe only problems you'll encounter during your stay would probably be coming to a decision between picking up a white girl, a coloured girl, an indian girl or a black girl

RedSea   

Assalamu calaykum,

Hey first and foremost don't forget to add insha Allah to any future preprations and plans that you are making. You never know what is going to happen,so that is very important.

Secondly, with all your talk about summer vacations of going to and from Western or foreing land, are any of you planing to go to their homeland, you know, Somaliland/Somalia/Puntland etc.??

The only excuse that I can oft to hear is the ticket is expensive or something along those lines. But those of you going to Tanzania, you might just want to go the extra mile and see your homeland and how things are going.

Nonetheless, I wish you all to have good trip inshallah, and make sure you all bring back some memories from you vacation to share with us.

Jazakallahu Khayr,

Assalamu Calaykum.

Ahura thanks, It's good to see you too! I'll keep in mind, this time around to not leave my black cimaamad at home!

Farah Blue, I won't go to Guantanomo I'd rather die, then being pushed and humiliated by a bunch of fatherless freaks!

Anyhow I am looking forward seeing some of my friends inshallaah, I've heard they've been very angry lately, dunno why.

taliban.jpg

^ oi... I is glad to see you back as well. There has been no serious entertainment for weeks (Altho ur holiday destination sounds more scary than funny!).

Summer holiday - Am hitting Africa and then Asia respectively. Should be cool.. since its minus the family - wohoo!

Sun, sand, sea and surf (actually diving, but dont wanna ruin the rhythm)... here I come!

-Lily-   

Sounds like fun Amelia, looks like a lot of people are heading for Africa, with the occasional tourists in war zones.

Ibtisam   

loool mantra, what plane!!. i need to take one out of london ASAP dear. ;) And i'm not following you. why would i follow a self confessed loner who meets strange farahs in central london :eek: NOw that is scary, i'm glade you lived to tell us about it. smile.gif

Originally posted by Shihaabuddin:

Anyhow I am looking forward seeing some of my friends inshallaah, I've heard they've been very angry lately, dunno why.

taliban.jpg

Lo0oL...yeah, they do look a little angry, don't they? Go figure. :D

Amelia,

Sun, sand, sea and surf

You've missed out another critical S-word there. ;)