Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

BREAKING NEWS: 7 SOMALI COUNCILLORS WIN SEATS

Paragon   

That's what Yunifaarsal Tiifii says. From Manchester to Acton and other places....

Kudos to those who won!

Ibtisam   

Paragon, there is 8, I was hoping we would at least have 10, but two were running against each other in my ends.

We are starting to show a little. I know two of the ones that won.

If we had the Somali Mayor we can have a tiny, small, small power base. :D Okay, okay we need a few more.

Oz   

Lol JB, The first thing that came to your mind was... Yeey yihiin?Lol... The virus has affected you almost 99percent of your whole body. 'Waryaa C'mon Duqaa'

kudos to them, are their any females elected or were running mise they are busy cooking bariis.

Emperor   

Most of the Somalis who run for councillors and won seats were the ones who were runing for the labour party. The rest lost the game, I told many of them if they were serious about politics they should run with the big boys.

Even the liberals with their much exeggerated Clegg tasted a bit of a reality dose, there is only two party politics in the UK. Red and Blue.

^ hey long time old boy! xagged ka dhacday? hope things going well for ya!

new comers on the blok! well done....I believe somalis can have big break through compared to their other black/asian peers. Give them another twenty years we can have a couple foreheaded ministers or even PM regardless of their creed.

Emperor   

^Awoowe Im good Alhamdulilah, I hope all is good for you too.

The highlight of this election was the humiliation of the far-right BNP, Mr. Griffin was resoundingly denied and told to pack his bags and leave, that was astonishingly unbelievable. Well done to Barking and Dagenham.

Polanyi   

This was a funny election, Sir, blad.

It will be interesting to see if the Conservatives can Mix their Bariis with the pasta of the Lib dems to create a federation. They might disagree on the chilli though.

As for the Somali councillors, then the Somali Bariis Party congratulates them.

peace and victory to all the halganized Somalis of moorish and berber descent.

If I am not mistaken, in Britain, a councillor is an elected "neighborhood volunteer" position with no regular base salary as most councillors have regular jobs somewhere else to make a living.

Congrats to the nomads who got elected. Hopefully their regular day job bosses will give them plenty of time off to do good community work for the council.