Sign in to follow this  
King Koya

One day ALL somalians will be Christians

waryaada!waa maxay soo kii la lahaa waxyaalo diinta ka soo horjeeda waan ka ilaalinaynaa!!

ninkan xaguu sidii daadkii xaabaale nagala qaaday!!!!!war adeero nala dhaaf Christianitiiga aad sheegi iyo riwaayadan humanity. yaa ku yidhi gaaladu wax maleyso? ISLAM IS THE BEST AND ALL SOMALI"S WILL BE MUSLIMS FOREVER.ama oooy ama calaacal.chiristianitiiga aad sheegi anaa ku celiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waryaada!waa maxay soo kii la lahaa waxyaalo diinta ka soo horjeeda waan ka ilaalinaynaa!!

ninkan xaguu sidii daadkii xaabaale nagala qaaday!!!!!war adeero nala dhaaf Christianitiiga aad sheegi iyo riwaayadan humanity. yaa ku yidhi gaaladu wax maleyso? ISLAM IS THE BEST AND ALL SOMALI"S WILL BE MUSLIMS FOREVER.ama oooy ama calaacal.chiristianitiiga aad sheegi anaa ku celiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

This Begs the question...Why has my "Topic" been deleted when it wasn't even about any particular group, religion or tribe but ME and how I feel about the so-called Somali Politics and Tribalism?

Libaaxsankataabte, YOU OWE ME an EXPLANATION my brother and I expect it soon because its like you guys are saying to me "We condone the insults Islam & the muslims receive in their own website in the hands of the brainwashed individuals all in the name of Freedom of Expression" ha laiga garbaxo aniga.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

The poster is clueless.

but something else worries me, there is a tendency among muslims these days to turn a blind eye away from parts of the religion they do not agree with or make excuses [slavery, killing murtad (anyone who was a believer has turned away from islam), marrying 4 wives etc...]

you hear things like, this was for a different time, and a different place. I disagree Islam is a universal religion applicable to all times and all places.

to the poster, to kill someone because after they have believed in islam they turned away is a command from allah and his messanger and that is enough for me.

And if you are foolish enough to go back to somalia. you should receive the same punishment.

remember we are muslims first , then somali

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

to the poster, to kill someone because after they have believed in islam they turned away is a command from allah

Prove it.

RedSea   

^Please be patient and gentle with him.

Convince him don't yell 'ban' him people.

To admin: I like King Koya around please.

It's open site, I think we need to convince people of our good faith and give them chance like Our beloved Prophet Prophet peace be upon him did.

i quite agree with you red sea. i think it's far more easier to get angry with people rather than to actually try and behave rationally.

MAKE AN EFFIGY OF KING KOYA AND BURN IT!1 BURN TEH DEVIL DOWN!1! DOWNNN!1! QUICK, AN EFFIGY!1%&

I think I should be careful I don't get banned...

Aaliyyah   

Red sea,if he presented questions about Islam, and inquired to expand his knowledge in a sincere way, that would have been tolerable. However, I don’t think this site should put up w/ someone who is spreading fabricated stories about Islam.

wa salaam

RedSea   

GG,

I do like you banned' :D ehe just kidding.

Aaliyah,

We can't all agree. Besides, we are given the most expensive gift dear, Islam and we didn't pay a penny for it. So let us share it please. Let us be generous.

Aaliyah, I don't know what the monkey king has written. I didn't even bother to read this thread. All I know is that he came up with the probably most attention-seeking title possible. However I don't think that's a reason to be banned.

red sea, well i'm glad you like me something! it's a good start. we'll evolve from there.

Aaliyyah   

I didn't even bother to read this thread

read the thread walaal, then perhaps you will relate to my post.If not, we are all entitled to our perspectives.

Search for yourself and don't just believe everything you are told, for this is the wake up call that we see and hear everyday in the news.

Koya, take your advice and start searching the truth for yourself. Instead of being brainwashed

by what you see in the media.

Islam has nothing to do with whats going back home. On the contrary, the tribal disease is causing this on going civil war in Somalia.

In the Quran it is mentioned that Allah swt created us of tribes for the sole purpose of getting to know one another and that the best of us are those who worship Allah swt :

"O mankind, WE have created you from a male and a female; And WE have made you tribes and sub-tribes that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable among you, in the sight of ALLAH, is he who is the most righteous among you. Surely, ALLAH is All-Knowing, All-Aware."

Surah al-Hujurat (49:13)

That is all I have to say in this matter, don't even know why I bothered you seem to be hating and clueless.

wa salaamu alaikum

king_450   

Wow what has changed on S-Oline, this is not the place that i used to look for such threads, things have changed for sure, now all of sudden the Admn ,are tolerable to bashing Muslim Relegion, but again who am i to tell them what to do wither site, move on. Did i miss anything at all in the site, who is the actual owner now, are there some Non-Muslim coown the site,, there is no other way to expalin this thread to even go this far, i thought it should have been deleted as it started, but again am wondering.

By the way where are the old timers?