Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Maximus Powers' Short Film Collection

Originally posted by Benson and Hedges:

500_days_of_summer.jpg

Awesome movie!

Agreed!

Love the scene where he is on his way to work and starts dancing and kissing strangers' hands. Much more creative and effective way of saying "I feel so happy! I am in love!".

On a side note, the director Marc Webb will be helming the Spiderman reboot. Though (500) Days of Summer is faaaar from being an action film, I kinda look forward to what this guy will do with it.

ANWAR   

Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

A soldier, a young woman, a colonel, and an old woman board a train. Nobody, save one of them, can explain what happens next.

I am still wondering what happened.

what happend ?????????????? :confused: :confused: im wondering for the last 2 weeks

Originally posted by *ANWAR*:

quote:Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

A soldier, a young woman, a colonel, and an old woman board a train. Nobody, save one of them, can explain what happens next.

I am still wondering what happened.

what happend ?????????????? :confused: :confused: im wondering for the last 2 weeks
The mystery is reaveled @2:50 ;)

B   

I thought it was interesting how we always want to find faults in others to feel good about ourselves.

Somalina   

I know.

The funniest part that got me rolling on the floor was the Shaving scene, there were so many things wrong with that.

B   

yes it was too much tbh. I found it really interesting when they were rating themselves, adding and deducing points based on what they believe themselves to be!

<<<<<<<<<<<< 7/10.