Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Man Offers Family To Prophet.

BOB   

Islamabad - A man slaughtered his wife and four kids in Pakistan's southern town of Karachi as an "offering" on the birthday of Muslim Prophet Mohammad (pbuh), a report said Sunday.

The daily News quoted local police as saying that Mohammad Nadeem, a school teacher, slit the throats of his 36-year-old wife and four sons aged between two and 13 years with a knife in his house in the port city on Friday.

"We came to know when some of his (Nadeem) neighbours informed us that they heard cries and spotted blood oozing out the house," inspector Liaqat Ali said.

Ali said the accused had served his family a lavish feast before killing them.

During his initial interrogation, Nadeem told police that he loved his wife throughout their 16 years of marriage. "I presented the lives of my beloved ones as a gift to my Prophet on his birthday," redface.gif Nadeem said.

Nadeem's brother-in-law said Nadeem had been behaving abnormally and visiting shrines of Muslim saints for the last few months. Police's preliminary report also suggests that the accused was probably mentally disturbed.

Muslims celebrate the birthday of their Prophet Mohammad on the 12th of Rabiul Awal, the third month of Islamic calendar. Special gatherings are organised in the decorated mosques where prayers are offered and lavish dishes are cooked.

PS. What kind of a Muslim,what kind of a man,what kind of a husband,what kind of a father, what kind of a human being would do such thing to his beloved family?

shirki badnaa dadka qaarkiis, May Allah Guide Us All Through The Right Path. Amiin.

Peace, Love & Unity.

PhiL   

holy mozambique! what a loony! feel sorry for his family as well as those of his wife...what a waste! :(

Haddad   

Originally posted by BOB:

What kind of a Muslim,what kind of a man,what kind of a husband,what kind of a father, what kind of a human being would do such thing to his beloved family?

You appear to be lacking how to properly read and comprehend. You also appear to be lacking a minuscule of imagination.

From the report:

Nadeem's brother-in-law said Nadeem had been
behaving abnormally
and visiting shrines of Muslim saints for last few months. Police's preliminary report also suggests that the accused was probably
mentally disturbed

You forgot to leave the link of this report:

Man 'offers' family to Prophet

The answer to what kind is: Mentally unstable. Try to be a little bit imaginative.

Thanks for the correction.

⇓

^

You appear to be lacking how properly read and comprehend. You also appear to be lacking a minuscule of imagination.

You forgot the second "to". It's "You appear to be lacking how to properly read and comprehend".

dawoco   

^^^ :D

Haddad, is it me or are you thanking yourself for correcting BOB? :confused:

BOB   

Originally posted by Haddad:

From the report:

You forgot to leave the link of this report:

The answer to
what kind
is: Mentally unstable. Try to be a little bit imaginative.

∨

Imaginative? Mmmhhhhh, that sounds unfamiliar territory for me as one first need to be smart to get imaginative and the last time i took an IQ test the results came back negative so forgive me mate. redface.gif

by the way thanks for letting me know that you can be easily influenced into murdering your family by visiting a certain shrine, I think you should pay me a visit at my shrine sometime next week. ;)

if he was mentally disturbed how come he didn't offer those at the shrine to the "Prophet" since they are"holier" than his poor family or say his parents who I am sure would've been much easier to slaughter as they are old and the struggle they put up would've been brief so no neighbour would've heard anything or suspect or see anything. Mentally Disturbed..yeah right,I heard it all before.

P.S I didn't leave a link simply because I knew you would get "imaginative" and search it in the net. ;)

Thanks for the Correction, appreciate it.

Femme-Fatale... :D:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Curly   

What's with the nit picking?! :confused:

Is there something I missed? So what did BOB do to Haddad :D ?

The guy was most definitely mentally disturbed, but it's worse when they use Islam as an excuse. They just love to taint our great religion.

BOB   

Originally posted by Psycho_Sue:

So what did BOB do to Haddad
:D
?

i didn't do NOTHING to nobody but he/she is just telling me to be "imaginative" that is all and i appreciate it.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Haddad   

Originally posted by dawoco:

are you thanking yourself for correcting BOB?

If so, the statement would be:

I thank myself for the correction.

BOB   

Haddad,

so when are you going to pay me a visit at my Shrine so i can preach to you until i brain-wash you? because "The Brotherhood" cult can do with a smart brother like you. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Haddad   

Originally posted by BOB:

so

You appear to lack the virtue of patience; I didn't even reply to your earlier comment.

BOB   

Appear? I didn't know that you could see me..oooh I AM SCARED please don't make me disappear..

Heitara.

Nephissa   

Haddaad: are you always this gloomy? must you bite someone's head everytime you post? Lighten up mate qatyaan baa lagaa taagan yahaye. :rolleyes:

BOB: I will visit your shrine, is next Saturday OK? :D

FatB   

S/C

man wat a tragity, and to tink tat tis man carries an ilsamic profil. i am shock and horred tat shuch a tink could happen :eek:

Carxy fella to do that stuff. BTW I thought celebrating the brithday of our beloved Prophet(PBUH) is not allowed since he died on the same date. And didn't the prophet say that in our religion birthdays are not to b ecelebrated.

Haddaad, relax brother no one is perfect. You don't have to perfect everything, thats why we're called "humans", in other words imperfect.