Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Don't Chew and Drive

How have you being man - long time no hear from you - maxaa kugu dhacay?

BTW - on serious note - is it realy illegal to chew and drive??

Paragon   

Fiican sxb. Waan yara mashquuley. How are you doing?

I don't think so. I think the poster is part of pilot project or something. Or it could be a made up story altogether.

trust JB to post anything trustworthy sp. when he hides the source. JB waa Jeeble Borobogandhist.

yara mashquushay mise mid yara ku mashquushay? :D

N.O.R.F   

^No penalty cos it's not law,,,,yet. But they are more vigilent around those areas and I think they take the qaad off them (drivers).

Haatu   

LOOOL for the first time JB is actually right. I know the person who made this. If you look at the bottom left you'll see Quba Islamic & Education centre which he volunteers for. Plus he's the only Somali that works in his group so it can only be him. :D

Malika   

S*S,It should be banned whilst driving,there is a road in Tanzania to Zambia,called Mlima Nyoka - snake mountain,the road is like a snake twirled around the mountain..Alla! meexee Somali halkasuu kuu dinteen,chewing for days on end,driving long distances,they just used to fly off the mountains..

Those who survived,claimed there was a lady Jinn whom stands by the road seductively! could that have just been mirqaan?.

Cabdow   

^ :D

It's just you, the open road, your qaat and Magool. What could be better than that?

Add to that bilcaan dirac drive thru qabto sitting next to you to top it off :D

A cousin of mine who never chewed before chewed one night with some of his friends, after they were done. Him and his friend were on their way home, walking. When he suddenly looked over his shoulder and asked his friend, is it me or are my legs walking in front of me? :D