Sign in to follow this  
Warrior of Light

something to share

Fellow nomads Asalaam aleykum

Its my birthday and had a lovely day. Had friends first invite my over for tea - a natural cosy environment no fuss nothing, ppl not dressed up just sisters chitchat over cups of tea , biscuits and cake. Then other friends invited me over for dinner which ended as a surprise ,lovely stuff mashallah well had a cake for desserts. Last went 2 watch a movie The butterfly effect with another dear friend. Movie was fascinating smile.gif So ended up being a day sharing with dear friends. Well my family did call me Abo with his usual joke the guy from badiyah with his herd of camels lookin for a wife. Ma her usual self reminding me of the reality of life .. something i love her about. as age increase means death draws near and responsibility increase. :eek:

Well just felt like sharing, the unique thing it was the simplicity of it all. May Allah bless their souls. Amin

Observer   

Happy Birth day sister. Indeed we all are getting closer to our grave. I wish and pray nothing but many many more years to come for you with good health and solid IMAN.

Saalixa   

dhalasho wanagsan sister,,,,enjoyed reading your profitable topics on Islam

BTW where do you live??? I would have attended to give you a warm hug icon_razz.gif

take care sis.

Sundus, observer ,Rayaana thank you all. May Allah also provide you all with Good health and prosperity and firm Iman.

Rayaana sis thanx wouldnt mind the hug from a sister. Live in turkey. Youre welcome to visit already in summer smile.gif

Raxmah   

Happy B-day. May you live longer in happiness iinshallah.

I will be getting a year younger too tommorrow I'A. :D Yup time flies by- Inshallah may we all be prosperous in this life and the here after.

x_quizit   

Many people dread the thought of growing older, and at the same time forget that its a blessing to have lived as long as we have, since death doesn't discriminate about age...therefore with every b/day, we should be happy we're growing older and hopefully wiser....Happy belated B/day and wishing u many more...

Senora   

I'm glad you had a wonderful time with your friends......if i was there i would have done the same for another muslim sister.....

Iffah   

Wsalaam

Sade, what a coincidence!.. My Bday was on the 11th of April too (you sure you're not my long lost twin sis?) :D

My little sisters were more excited about my bday than me though. My youngest sis woke me up early in the morning with a big kiss and a hug, saying it's your Bday today! .. so cute. smile.gif I spent the most of the day @ home as it was my day off. Aabe called me from work and said it should be the parents who should be congratulated on Bdays because my mom and him were soo happy when they found out she was pregnant with me... I'm the curud nooh ;) . Then my friends came over, we chilled for a while, then they took me out for casho.

And tx that nomad who sang happy bday to me in paltalk...lol.

But Belated Bday to you... I wish you all the best.. may you get to spend many more Bdays the same way or better.

PS -HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU RAXMAH! (today's the day isn't it?) ... Hope there are many more to come.

Sade...having ur loved ones around for b-day is the best gift of all. Happy belated birthday.

Also, Rahma and Shenomad...hope ya'll enjoyed urselves. Sorry too broke for gifts...maybe next year? :(