Tallaabo

A new low for the despicable Somali men.

It is the same here in Melbourne. There was a huge clan based fist-fight which broke out after disagreements on who will be in charge of a new masjid that was build by money donated by the Saudi Arabia. The fight was between Galmudug folks and Puntland folks. It ended up police being called by neighbouring businesses and the matter going to court. 

Later it was agreed that the leadership of the masjid be based something along clan lines.

7 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I wonder if people will go to heaven or hell based on 4.5.

Let's do hell first, any takers😂

Dam right! Only the laangaabyaal secessionists will go to hell., while all. nasab laandheereyaal such as yours truly, Jana-Galle Tillamook, will straight lounge about in heaven, iA. 😂😂

Che, brace yourself as they come crawling out of the nooks and crannies of SOL!😁

1...2...3...——->

1 hour ago, Tillamook said:

Dam right! Only the laangaabyaal secessionists will go to hell., while all. nasab laandheereyaal such as yours truly, Jana-Galle Tillamook, will straight lounge about in heaven. 😂😂

Che, brace yourself as they come crawling out of the nooks and crannies of SOL!😁

1...2...3...——->

LOL

Awoowe, I am sure you will not rest peacefully even in there. You will be wondering what the iidoors are up to  and eventually will end up the floor next to them.. :D 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

31 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

LOL

Awoowe, I am sure you will not rest peacefully even in there. You will be wondering what the iidoors are up to  and eventually will end up the floor next to them.. :D 

Ha ha ha... 😁

Saaxiib that’s merely wishful thinking on your part, —and besides don’t you know that there are no Marfashes in heaven?

I’m sure with this tidbit of new information our marqaan deranged Id00r brethren will  now think heaven is overrated ...lol😂

7 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Ha ha ha... 😁

Saaxiib that’s merely wishful thinking on your part, —and besides don’t you know that there are no Marfashes in heaven, right?

I’m sure with this tidbit of new information our marqaan deranged Id00r brethren will know heaven is overrated ...lol😂

Awoowe the men holding back jahana will be iidoors. The men enjoying the highest level of what hereafter has to provide will be iidoors. We will be at the highest and at the lowest and will be leading at both ends. And will be content with it. Ninka Ibliis siyaasadda uu ka dhigtaa will be iidoors. Ninka Jibriil la soo tashaadana will be iidoors. :D 

But you folks, you will be looking for iidoors even inside hell. :D 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 3

22 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Awoowe the men holding back jahana will be iidoors. The men enjoying the highest level of what hereafter has to provide will be iidoors. We will be at the highest and at the lowest and will be leading at both ends. And will be content with it. Ninka Ibliis siyaasadda uu ka dhigtaa will be iidoors. Ninka Jibriil la soo tashaadana will be iidoors. :D 

Suldaanka, sxb, Oodweyne u sheeg waxba gadaal yuusan ka qoslin... odeygu wuxuu ka mid yahay kuwa iyagoo kabahooda qaba la dhihi doono madax madax ugal cadaabta.😂

Oodwyene, war hoy tawbad keen intay weli goor goor tahay boowe!😁

5 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

In the history of Somali race Puntlanders always looked up and never down. Ask Faysal Ali Waraabe he knows, he will tell you meel walba waa nooga horeeyaan😂😂

1 hour ago, Timacaddeh said:

Starting regional reconciliation conferences: Behind Somaliland

Forming a state: Behind Somaliland

Forming a government: Behind Somaliland

Creating its own police force: Behind Somaliland

Creating its own official army: Behind Somaliland

Shall I go on?

Dear me, how dim are you to not expect people to call you out on your lies? It is a well documented fact in the Somali speaking world that Puntland follows Somaliland like a lost little puppy.

Should I remind you again about your minister copying Somaliland documents and not replacing Somaliland place names with Puntland ones? Was that you by any chance? it would explain a lot 😁

Lol how stupid and childish your argument is. Puntland had administration in 1991 under SSDF and agreed to wait for the rest of Somalia to make unified government. Puntland was formed in 1998, 8 years after Qaadland. Puntland modal was different from your Qaadland and was based on autonomy from Somalia Republic.

I did not know you had monopoly on reconciliation conferences, forming police and army 😂😂?? How stupid you can be is mind boggling. Puntland clans were having reconciliation conferences in the early 1990s. Under SSDF the regions of North East had a military wing and police. When Puntland was formed all that have changed was the name, the constitution and formal government ministries. Sool & Sanaag who were under different Jamhad has joined too. So now the security apparatuses were already there, the modal was different so what was you were copies of 😂😂. Maskiin. 

1 hour ago, Timacaddeh said:

Learn to make a coherent argument. Your argument was Puntland does things first. These are a few out of a thousand things Puntland did years and often decades AFTER Somaliland, copying like the lost puppies they are.

Now count to 4 for me.

Lol the stupidity and the childish behaviour goes on 😂😂. Yes Puntland leads as always. Your silly argument that you copied police, army and reconciliation is flawed as those regions already had those security apparatus in place in 1991.  The modal of autonomy is Puntland's creation at least within the Somali republic. So nothing has been copied from you child. Come up with some other stupid argument.

To be honest discussing this childish argument with you that I was first this, first that gives me cringes. But I will tell you few that Puntland was first and you copied 😂:

Puntland was first to sign an agreement with Gas and Petroleum company to  drill and conduct a survey a few years later you copied and signed an agreement with a company.

Puntland gave UAE a base to train Puntland marines and years later you do the same. 

Puntland signs an agreement with UAE based company to extend and upgrade Bosaso port, couple of years later you sign an agreement with UAE company to do the same. 

Puntland brought a Saudi businessman to open a maxjar in Bosaso and you followed in the same year to do the same 😂😂

Those are few and there are more but my gist is you and Sultaan's arguments are childish and pointless. 

57 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

SSDF fought for like two days before essentially disbanding and basically cooperating with Siyaad Barre. As always Puntlanders didn't have the stomach for the fight uhum uhum Laascaanood, Gambadhe, Tukaraq etc. The only effective guerrilla armies in Somalia were SNM & USC.

Comical Ali lies are getting too ridiculous.

Now count to 4 for me!

I brushed your lame argument aside, so now you desperately want to change the subject😂😂😂. What a Macnolaawe. Who is talking about how SSDF fought? We are talking about  after the collapse of Siyad Barre. If you want to talk about SSDF open a new topic and I am happy to school you on that too 😂😂😂