Tallaabo

A new low for the despicable Somali men.

15 hours ago, Timacaddeh said:

SSDF had nothing before Puntland's creation you terrible liar. As soon Afweyne even looked their way they ran for the hills in typical Puntland fashion. Tukaraq was nothing new, Puntlanders running from a fight is an age old tradition.

For its first few years Puntland didn't even have a proper a police, army or anything of the sort, so stop bulshitting.

On the bolded part - You literally had an entire post about how Puntland was first at things before anyone else mentioned it, yet you find it cringeworthy? Have I bashed you about the head so many times that you find what you started cringey?ย ๐Ÿ˜

1. Lies. Exploration in Sool, Waqooyi Galbeed and several other Somaliland territories was carried out in 80's, long before Puntland was even on the map.

2. Lies again. Somaliland was first as always. Somaliland Coast Guard & Marines were founded in 1995 and were inititally trained by EU & UN forces. After that they were trained by various Arabian forces including UAE. This was when you people were just starting to become silly pirates.๐Ÿ˜

3. False again. Imaginary agreements that aren't based in reality only exist in the minds of sick Puntlanders. Provide proof that a UAE company did for Puntland what DP World has done for Somaliland.

4. Absolute bullshit. Arab businessmen have been running businesses and commercial activities in Somaliland since before your daddies time.ย 

Stop copying Somaliland.

Now count to 4 for me.

As always when you are hit with the facts, you waffle and try to change the subject. Kkkk I don't call you maalaayacni for nothing.

I thought we were talking aboutย Somaliland being copied by Puntland but to my surprise you think there was something called Somaliland ย in 1980s that had conducted explorations๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ This is the child I am trying to reason with ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. He also thinks SSDF led by General Mohamed Abshir Haman did not control North Eastern regions before the Puntland formation๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. He also changes the subject I have to prove the UAE company "has done sameย work they have done for them"ย where his argument was Puntland copied us kkkk. If Puntland was signing deals with UAE companies whether they did work is not the point, the point isย Puntland was already searching a company that can improve and upgrade the the port well before the DP & P&O respective agreements, so could not possibly copyย Qaadland.ย Anyway I am done with you. You Just full of waffle and Maalayacni๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
ย 

ย 

17 hours ago, Amigos said:

Even the name "Puntland" was originally brought up in 1991 when naming of the nascent republic was being discussed:

2075533350_SomalilandhadthenamePuntlandandShankaroon.png.ba83ee75140163ba9bb176315fbddc5c.png

ย And like clockwork, dhbayaco halfwits name their regional statelet Puntland 8 years laterย ๐Ÿ˜

Hello my shorty angry Amigo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. You think the name and history of Punt is reserved in the books of ancient Qaadland ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Tell more my shorty angry Amigo.ย 

15 hours ago, Timacaddeh said:

Lol we should tax them for taking a name we came up up with as well!๐Ÿ˜

Fools are terrible even at plagiarism - at least change the name a littleย ๐Ÿ˜

More nacamlayn๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. The shorty angry Amigo really needs you keep what you doing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

59 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Lool you are so incoherent, it is hard to know what I am supposed to address. Just utter unsubstantiated gibberish.

Puntland has been copying Somaliland from day 1. Punt is an ancient land whose location has never been confirmed. Somaliland was the first Somali entity that considered the name Puntland but decided it was too ambiguous a term and didn't have any confirmed connection to its land.ย Once Somaliland discarded it is an option, Puntland followed like the lost little puppies they are. As always they didn't think things through and just followed Somaliland, as the DP World example shows.ย 

Your silly comparison reminded of the following video by the notorious Puntlander Shiine Culay. The example he speaks of here says a lot when it comes to Somaliland to Puntland.

Don't let the metaphor he is speaking about go over your head now.

Now count to 4 for me.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Nowย You are being led by the shorty angry Amigo into his rat hole๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Yeah the name Puntland is mentioned in the ancient Qaatland books and it said they traded with people who chew a leaf called "Qaad". They even predictedย Qaadland will be the only people in the world to know about the "land of Punt" given they will be the only peopleย who couldย read or write ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.ย 
ย 
Did you find out whether something called Somaliland that did explorations existed 1980s?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Did you form police,ย military and reconciliation conferencesย you were first in 1980s as well? Shameless, next what you gonna claim, ย we came up with maamul goboleed idea and they copied us ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Ask the short angry Amigo he might know kkkkk
ย 

ย 

9 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Somaliland existed from 26th June 1960ย ๐Ÿ˜

Genuine question: Are you able to count to 4 now?

Has Macalin Timacaddeh taught you well?

Did Puntland copied you from the Maamul Gobeled idea too? Did you ask shorty?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚