Sign in to follow this  
Deeq A.

Change your password!!

admin! i am not happy with your dealings! you deleted one of my threads! why?? i want this thread reinstated as soon as possible.

Sool and Sanaag: Disputed Terrorities!

I emailed but you still havent replied!

MZanzi   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

admin! i am not happy with your dealings! you deleted one of my threads! why?? i want this thread reinstated as soon as possible.

Sool and Sanaag: Disputed Terrorities!

I emailed but you still havent replied!

:D:D:D Geesi geesi dhalay

i thought u were a coward

muxudahay ninkee jirey!

galow iyo sideeye shimbiro grabsatay

sida aar la ganeeye gurxanteey

adoon lago garaabeyn gadka cid ha qabsan!! lol

waaxa wacan inaada gaa gaababsataayo

nafata samiyr ugeeysee!!

does that ring a bell!! lool.... i doubt it! hes probably still cluless! ce la vie!

hes probably eating fish-n-chips! lol. over- exposed homies r so clueless. Blame utube!!

Qorax   

^Waxan umalaynayaa in aay ka hadlayso wiilka sandka ee okiyaalaha weyn xirta ee dadka youtube ku wacdiya ee yiraahda waxan ahay musambiig miyeey ahayd mise simbabwi baan ahay meelahas.

galow iyo sideeye shimbiro grabsatay

sida aar la ganeeye gurxanteey

adoon lago garaabeyn gadka cid ha qabsan!! lol

waaxa wacan inaada gaa gaababsataayo

nafata samiyr ugeeysee!!

Somali Translation Please ,,,,,,,, :D:D

Dear Admin,

As a valuable contributor to SOL. I would like to have access to edit my profile and using the PM services. Please remove the block you have put on my account. This is not fair. I have emailed you several times but no response. I don't like the name MARX any more, my views have changed and its doesn't reflect my personality.

Waad Mahadsantahay

Do you really think I like winston or marx?

I guess i cant since there is a block on editing my account. oh well. its things like this, that drive me to quit SOL. this MARX account has become synonymous with being white, liberal, communist and having many disorders. things I am not.

Dear Admin,

As a valuable contributor to SOL. I would like to have access to edit my profile and using the PM services. Please remove the block you have put on my account. This is not fair. I have emailed you several times but no response. I don't like the name MARX any more, my views have changed and its doesn't reflect my personality. MARX account has become synonymous with being white, liberal, communist and having many disorders. things I am not. I would like access to editing my account please.

Waad Mahadsantahay