Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

Storm Warning for the GTA on Friday

Tuujiye   

Is about time!!! Reer Toronto wax badan waa raaxeysateen oo xaragooteen but is about time y'all got hit too!!!

This is my first winter back in Ottawa since 4 years ago, and I could really say that weather in Ottawa got really bad ever since.... you can't even be bothered to dress up and look good to go out because is bacaad cad banaanka (dibada) it snows every day out here!!!

KK banaanka oo baraf la'aan ah ayaa dadka baabuurka ku sigi jirtay yaah..hada oo baraf yaalo banaanka makala moodka waDOYINKA AA NOQONEE RUNTII.. LOL good choice yaaqee iska buneeso ee xaafada iska joog yaa ku dhaho!! lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

^^^ looool wayeelkaa tahay maxaan dhahaa!!! waraa 401 maanta islaamaha ma gaari karaan aan u maleynaa..lol

Wareer badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

LOOOL@Tuujiye...Saa shib utahay maxaa halmar SOL washamsi ugu qaadaa horta? Oo shimee Ottawa kusoo noqotay? Waaba soo dhowaatee! Wax inaa xanto xanteysid maa utimid? :D:D

Meelna ha iiga dhicin yaah when it comes to driving...Waa dhaqaajinaa hadaa ku dhoho NASCAR mee tan wax tababartaa aa isdhehee...Vrooom Vroooom, kaleexo meesha!

Zafir, walee anuu hada igu fiicnaan lahaa large double double...Bal hadaa meelahaas wax kahesho, iisoo niyeeso xoogaa pls... :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^maxaa waaye iskoolka ilaa iyo hada furan...

Today was the last day...We only get two weeks of chritmas break...

Baluug   

Originally posted by Haneefah:

Allah Macakum. Surprisingly, it's not that terrible in the west.

Still cold though, -24 with wind chill making it feel like -36 today. But at least we can feel better knowing we're not the only ones with horrible weather :D

Haneefah   

Lol@ Cadaan. It's called is giijin! :D SK weather teaches you that. In any case, I am not planning to leave my warm apart for the next two weeks; come January is another issue altogther though.

^ I hear it is worse in SK .. due to the flatness.

on a side note last week i met a Somali with a a slight newfie accent damn funniest thing loooooooool .. i kept checking behind him to make sure someone else wasnt speaking behind him :D

Boston is all white now..A foot of snow is suppose to accumulate, and the rest of New England is blanketed with snow as well. And it stinks for those who are still without power from last week's ice storm, seventy thousand in Western Massachusetts and Upstate.

Lucky, companies closed early, I was home by 3.PM.

Ayeeyo...I hope you are home with hot coco. Say hello to Aw and the little one smile.gif

I found this beautiful winter poem and thought

it might be a comfort to you.

It was to me, and it's very well written.

It's not long and it's awesome literature!

No maudlin sentimentality,

no harping on about the changing of the seasons.

I think everyone will do well to try to memorize these beautiful and poignant words about Winter. .-- Anonymous

WINTER

a poem by Abigail Elizabeth McIntyre

'SH!T, It's Cold !'

The End

Cabdow   

:D @Somali with a a slight newfie accent...Now that's a funny sight!!

Zamhariirada lasheegaa maanta dhaceesa wallee, allow sahal. Qabow like this you wish Timmie's had a delivery service, then i wouldnt be thinking whether i should go or not in this baraf to get myself large dhable dhable...xanaaq+madaxwareer.com