Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

All that she wants

Paragon   

Shar ma arke

Lol, yeah right! You went to CH and burned everything? Oh you guys have Vujo only. Remember we were the barrack boys, 'Ciyaalka Dabeesha'! You know no GSS messed with us in old days. Must be the new sissies in CH that've let you guys near or around the barracks smile.gif . County High was the school of hard-knocks and none can take away that reputation :D .

Lool@Bethany Videos... Memories! Mother use to think I smoked cigarettes especially after coming out of there - the bloody Mkambas chain smoking smile.gif .

Awlugeeye

I am still not going to guess. I am too proud of county to even opine your school's name in here. School for mumies' boys :D .

Originally posted by Haneefah:

quote:

Originally posted by Isseh:

Do you remember this one, Haneefa:
(not the Boyz 2 Men version)...
:D

Ma dhici karto, LOL, I can't believe you used to listen to them...the cheesiest group ever! Adoo la qaadaya umbaa ii sawarantay

Haneefah

Lool. Visualizing me in those days you might just see me wearing t-shirt with 'DEATH - An International Sport' written on it. So young and dangerous, I tell you! Girls use to beg me to give one of danger t-shirts, 'cos they were brought to me from dibadda :D .And the last thing I would've done was listen to the cheesiest band of the time :D . Oh no, they weren't, no the cheesiest at least.

PS: I will post you something to flow your old memories back, Haneefa. Just you wait and see.

Originally posted by Isseh:

Shar ma arke

Lol, yeah right! You went to CH and burned everything? Oh you guys have Vujo only. Remember we were the barrack boys, 'Ciyaalka Dabeesha'! You know no GSS messed with us in old days. Must be the new sissies in CH that've let you guys near or around the barracks
smile.gif
. County High was the school of hard-knocks and none can take away that reputation

Lool@Bethany Videos... Memories! Mother use to think I smoked cigarettes especially after coming out of there - the bloody Mkambas chain smoking
smile.gif

County boys were no more than sissies in my days. I'm talking of post-Wazi era.

Lol@chain smokers. I still remember. Yeah..One smelt of cigarette after visiting Bethany.

Paragon   

^^Lol@Post-Wazi era (RIP). Coincidentally, I was in the same lot, nay, the same class with Wazi (S-Class), together with characters like Papin, Ururu, etc..

Those were days...