Suldaanka

hyperinflation protests in Garowe. 3 people gunshot wounds

Askari katirsan Puntland oo dad shacab ah ku dhaawacay Garowe

Talaado, Luulyo 28, 2020 (HOL) - Saddex qof oo shacab ah ayaa ku dhaawacmay markii askari katirsan ciiddanka amniga Puntland uu rasaas ku furay dad shacab ah oo ka mudaharadaayay sare ukaca dollarka iyo maciishadaha.

Dadkaan ayaa iskugusoo baxay fagaaraha barxadda Gowe waxayna doonayeen inay dareenkooda ku muujiyaan, balse ciiddanka amniga ayaa rasaas ku kala eryay, taaso keentay rasaastii uu furay mid kamid ah askartu ay haleeshay saddex haween ah.

Dadweyne ka caraysan falkaan ayaa kadib is hor dhoobay xarunta saldhigga dhex ee Garowe, iyagoo dalbaday in lasoo xiro askariga rasaasta ku furay shacabka lana marsiiyo cadaalada waxay ka qabto.

Puntland, sarifka dollarka ayaa gaaray heerkii ugu sareeyay abid. Halkii dollar ayaa lagu sarifayaa in ka badan 40,000 shilin Soomaali ah, sidoo kale boqolkii dolar ayaa lagu sarifayaa afar malyuun iyo dheeraaad.

Markii uu talada Puntland la wareegay madaxweyne Deni wuxuu dollarka marayay 36kun oo shilin Somali ah. Dadku waxay filayeen in isbedel uu imaandoono. Balse sare u kaca dollarka ayaa weli kor u socda.

Sare u kacaan, waxaa loo aaneeynayaa lacago shilin Soomaaliga oo maamulkii hore uu daabacday, taasoo keentay sicir barar xoogan.

Abdisalan Nur Dirie, Hiiraan online
abdisalan@hiiraan.com

It is to do with sales taxes that Deni introduced and nothing much more I think. 

Money printing by Puntland central bank has stopped long time ago. 

18 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Interesting that you think that that is the main issue here and no that Puntland police wantonly opened fire on the protesters.

I see you badly want to start an argument with me  but what on earth are you mumbling about? 😂😂😂

16 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Me, mumble? How dare you 😆

Did you miss the part of the story where Puntland police opened fire on the protesters, wounding at least 4 people?

No I din't miss, I seen it? So what is your point?

WWW.VOASOMALI.COM

English news from the Voice of America. VOA news provides coverage from around the world and learning English lessons from VOA Special...

It seems Somaliland has hyperinflation problem since 2016. 

WWW.GOOGLE.CO.UK

Suuqyada magaalada Hargeysa iyo magaalooyinka kale ee Somaliland ayaa maalmahan danbe si aad ah looga dareemayaa...

10 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

You're still missing the point..... look a little closer!

P.S. you're stories are between 2-4 years old 😁 Try a little harder son, you'll get there.

Did the problem go away?

8 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

You are the one making the accusation that it is still ongoing (see quote below). Where is your proof? Must Macalin Timacaddeh teach you everything?

Macnolaawe beenaale. 

53 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Does Macalin Timacaddeh need to wash your mouth out with soap? Were you never taught manners?

Don't make claims you can't back up, and certainly don't post silly nonsense from 4 years ago, pretending it is relevant to today.

You are telling me what post or not to post? Once Macnolaawe always macnolaawe. 😂😂😂

36 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Lol.. no. I give you an F minus for reading comprehension. You always the miss the forest for the trees. The point of the post was to highlight how I have karbaashed you again, as I called you out on your bullshit and you ran away again 😁. What year is it in your world, 2016 or 2018 😆

Take your L and go to sleep, son. You're out of your league.

Once Macnolaawe always Macnolaawe😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Mastermind said:

It seems Somaliland has hyperinflation problem since 2016. 

There was inflation between 2016-2017. TThe Somaliland shilling devalued from 8,000 shillings to the Dollar to close to 11,000 shillings to the dollar. That is  13.5% change. 

However, today the exchange rate has come down to 8,500 - 8,600 to the dollar. Which is around the rate it was back in 2016. 

Muse Biixi's administration introduced a policy for Zaad and e-Dahab to use Somaliland shillings for good & services valued under $100. This means people buying a cup of shaah or ordering Lunch/Dinner or anything valued less than $100 on their Zaad/e-Dahab Service will be forced to use Somaliland Shillings (e-Shillings).  This simple change has herald demand for Somaliland shillings which in turn became stronger (classic demand/supply forces). 

So now the Somaliland shillings is very stable at around 8,500 to the dollar. 

The US dollars can be used for any goods or services above $100 dollar.

• Thanks 1

Gediid   

If the current world problems, pandemic, unemployment etc aren’t resolved fast sadly the inflation will not only spread Within the Somali territories which relay heavily on remittance from overseas Somalis but it could engulf most of Africa and many other nations across this world Causing an economic meltdown rarely Ever seen before. What happened in puntland Today will replicate else where in the Somali regions soon if the hawalas can’t transfer money. 
Ilahow na badbaadi. 

• Like 1

Sukdaanka and other secessionst boys always posting like a kids " I am better than you". He is just trolling, I say ignore these type of posts and he will feel bad inside.