Sign in to follow this  
Abaay Heylay

would you...?

Kool_Kat   

LL,

I believe the poster wrote: 'My question is would marry a guy who has never been in school(uneducated)'?

I was merely replying to the question, not discussing my peronal criteria walaalo...If he can't read and write, he doesn't bring much to the table, in my opinion...Therefore, wax la'isku sheegaya baaba iska yar...I know some might have 'opportunities and possibilities' handed to them, but a lot of people work very hard to get it...And one who doesn't have the drive to learn the basics (ie. reading and writing), then really he doesn't have much to offer...

Anyways, walaal, just watch out so you dont fall hard for one who cant read nor write and only speaks in drawings.
:D

That'll actually be cute... :D:D

PS, I am starting to like this KK, LL thingy, may be we should find MM, NN... :D

KK, (see..im doing it:)

Anyways walaalo your one funny character. I say invite all the double digit letters in the alphabet and let's have a good time. No single letters allowed!