Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Don't You Dare Get 'Sweetie' on Me

Nephissa   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I've just called a friend ,, a girl responded ,, i asked the person, she said she is coming back in a bit (assuming she is in the toiled) ,, i said ok then ,, i'll call her back ,, she said "HAYE MACAANE QURUXOOW",,,,,,,,, weligay maan arag, ima taqaano , and she is saying this.

Should i start insulting her and spitting in her face through the phone then ??? ,,,,,,,,,

mayee, yara sug, san-yar sheikhaan u soo wacaa ina tirahaa waaye..! :D . Markay sankeey yaa ku tusay ku tiraa, adna waxaa leedahay, yaa ku tusay quruxdeey?

Nephissa   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Nephthys:

Good lord, what next? Is that the best they can throw at us? Atleast he didn't call her
"boo"
:D
give the man a break. Words are words don't sweat the small stuff, white America!

Us? I'm not sure but I reckon this is what the 'mali' kids would call an 'isqor'
hahha :D isqor, bilaa liis. Addeer, go hide somewhere before I give you a gap between your teeth.

nuune   

Following Faarax's reply, the truth is:

"yatamanacnacna wahunna raaghibaat,

yabkiina wahunna kaathibaat

Yadxikna wahunna qaamiraat

Yadriqna wahunna baaquliin "

Nephy, adiga miyaad diidi laheed wiil kugu yiri macaanto(doesn't mean inuu orange juice dushaada ku cabey), waan hubaa inaad indhaha wararaq intaas ka siiso ugu jawaabi laheed "maxaa kuu daran wasaqyahow caloosha tuubada leh" and deep down u be saying "aboowe, huuno, walaalkiis, macaane hee", maxey taree hee wax hoosta laga dhahay ad-adeeg isku yeel aa kaa dafey hadalkii aad oran laheyd smile.gif

Nephissa   

Ma diidi laheen if it was from a boyfriend, a husband or even someone I do find attractive in the mall, or in this case from Obama L0L. It is creepy from a slimy stranger though!

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I've just called a friend ,, a girl responded ,, i asked the person, she said she is coming back in a bit (assuming she is in the toiled) ,, i said ok then ,, i'll call her back ,, she said "HAYE MACAANE QURUXOOW",,,,,,,,, weligay maan arag, ima taqaano , and she is saying this.

Should i start insulting her and spitting in her face through the phone then ??? ,,,,,,,,,

mayee, yara sug, san-yar sheikhaan u soo wacaa ina tirahaa waaye..!
. Markay sankeey yaa ku tusay ku tiraa, adna waxaa leedahay, yaa ku tusay quruxdeey?
loooooooool ,,,, but i don't mind her saying this coz i see waa dabeecadadeeda inay sidaa u hadasho and it doesn't necessarily mean she is into me ,,,, weligeyba maan arage ,,,

"yatamanacnacna wahunna raaghibaat,

yabkiina wahunna kaathibaat

Yadxikna wahunna qaamiraat

Yadriqna wahunna baaquliin "

Well that is so true ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

RedSea   

looool...some nomads here are saying you can say to someone you just met 'haye qalanjo oo dhuuban dhexyar'...loool...that is little too much. I wouldn't never say macaan or whatever to someone I've just met. That would be a lie wouldn't it? :D