Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Slain Palestinian boy's organs donated

Jacpher   

A father of a Palestinian boy shot dead by Israeli soldiers said Monday he believes his son's spirit is alive in "every Israeli" after donating the boy's organs to Israelis waiting for transplants.

Source CNN.com

Baluug   

Now I may be wrong, but I heard that donating organs shouldn't be done because the soul can feel the pain from the organs getting cut out.I heard it's part of the punishment in the grave.That and autopsies are bad. Does anyone know if that's true?

Originally posted by liibaan:

Now I may be wrong, but I heard that donating organs shouldn't be done because the soul can feel the pain from the organs getting cut out.

yeah i heard of this guy that donated his liver and appartanly his soul was really pained by the experience ... :D

RedSea   

Salamu calaykum,

Now just hang on a second and let me get this straight. An innocent Muslim Palestininia was shot cold blooded by the Yahud Pigs and then the father gave away his organs to the same Yahud family that murdered him. The father said no body can tell him what to do and he feels happy about the decision he made. I am really sadden by this and anger as the kufar and Yahud pigs murder our Muslim children and then what does one do, he goes out and donates the body parts of the body to the Yahud. One thing makes me mad and the other creates steam off the top of my head. It's one thing that our Muslim children are getting killed everyday in Palestine, Iraq and else where but it's worst one still has some respect for the infidels. The Yahud will burn in hellfire and so will the father who lost his child's organs to the Yahud after their soldiers killed the little innocent muslim palestinian boy. INalilahi wa inaa ila

Salamu Calaykum.

Castro   

^ If you had bothered to read the article, you'd have seen this:

Ahmed's kidneys, liver, heart and lungs were transplanted into Israelis including Jews, Arabs and a Druze girl, medical officials said.

The girl, aged 12 and from Israel's Bedouin Arab minority, received Ahmed's heart, bringing to an end a five-year wait for a transplant.

Instead, you went off on a tired tirade (of mostly rubbish) about Jews this and kufaar that. Read the article first, find out what Islam says about donating organs and to whom, then add your two cents. Alright, brother?