Sign in to follow this  
Haneefah

Thank You Reer Minnesota

Haneefah   

Salaam everyone, it seems like I've been away from sol forever...it's really good to see those cute little avatars again.

Anyhow, I really wanna thank mpls/st.paul girls for being so nice and welcoming and organizing a great dinner for me and miss captivating...It was a wonderful dinner and I enjoyed meeting the girls, let me see if I can remember all the sol names

Malaika- muah, you're just too adorable and like the most outgoing girl ever...my lil cousin still talks about ya...and ya know the only reason why I'm spreading good words about reer mpls is mostly b/c of you ;) oh and thanks for introducing me to your mpls crew too.

Mizz Unique- girl you amaze me walahi, waxaa socotoba ma siteey manoogtaad noqotay, lol, you're one funny and friendly sis...You still have to tell me more about beertii jaceylka or was it geedkii jaceylka :D

Captivating_sista- very gracious sis who sure knows how to rock a dancing floor...you need to teach me some of those moves hon :D

Asraa- such a sweet and calm sis

Oh and St.paul chick, Angeleyes, Imperial lady, and Aliyah10, y'all have been wonderful...btw angeleyes, I hope you recovered from all that bisbaas they poured into your drink, poor thing :D

flying-still-Sorry you couldn't make it to the dinner but it was still great meeting you at the conference although you seemed really tired that night and we didn't get to talk much.

The ruwayad was ok too...I'm just not a big fan of ruwayads but I came to meet my gals Tamina and Malikah, very cool, cute and social sitas as y'all know already. We still managed to enjoy ourselves although the singers kinda sucked...I liked our little chit-chat in...dare I say where :D I really wish if we had more time though...next time Insha'Allah ;) You know what...that car incident with Captivating just came into my mind and I'm just laughing, what a freaky reer mpls behaviour it was :D

hmmm,who am I forgetting...oh illmatic, waryaahe wey inoo tahay ani iyo adiga...it was nice meeting ya though ;)

I honestly enjoyed my stay in MN except I think I gained weight from all those cazumado and eating out almost everyday. I loved the beautiful lakes, the somali malls...I even bought me some of those popular reer mpls shawls, lol.

ps. all of you who already started school or those who are going back next week like me...GOOD LUCK!!

Changed   

kalay adiga sideey igu garatay...lol...i cant beleive u remember that story of beerta jecelka...lol...

u wlc sweetie .....

u met tahmina and malikah ..y did school have to start ..girls i wish met y'll...

two words for u nafisa keep up the good job.(i know it aint two words) ..girl u still gota tell me about the school that admits people with out the mcat ...u know me am dameen numero uno i want the easy way out icon_razz.gif;)

that was a night i will never forget i never laughed the way i laughed that night esp when we poured bisbas in maliakah plate..angel eyes adiga u had the biggest joke played on ya too bad i was not a part of the joke icon_razz.gif

nayaa captivating good job macda ...hopefully u are back with ur gang members in ur town ..make sure those gheto people dont kill ya .(am doing this cuz i know u think ur town is save and i disagree) icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

am in my geography class and everyone is staring at me cuz am smilling at the pc ..they think am doing some ****** research redface.gif .. redface.gif

peace and love to all....

MIZZ_UNIQUE...aka MANOOGTO

for the record first week of school sucked but school fine today

Nafisa..mention that car incident one more time and you're gone..lol seriously :D:D Just clowing around but eh glad you had a blast out of it n yah trip...walaahi i gotta give the gurls of mpls some credit yaah...reer london,canada (ya'll up for a challenge?..it just might be ya'll turn 2 treat the fine sistah's of mpls soon yaah) lol

Anywho the dinner was nice...

Mizz Unique wha can i say, you're very humoreous person, walaahi you made a 2hrs seem to be 2mins..on the real, enjoyed ya company...

Imperial lady...(sistah from bend it like beckham) if you n tha gurl dont resemble, i dont know what does..lol ..seriously enjoyed talkin witchu..sorry bout the car deeh, wish it's runnin bettah..n shall we take a detour on tha nite...espically on tha dyke hittin on you..oppppss was tha too much lol..kiddin but it just added more things to laugh about hon..dont take it the other way

Malika..you're the best, wha can i say...couldnt ask for a bettah _______ (for ya'll imgainations, malika you know wha the space sybolizes ;) ) ,,,,

AngelEyEz...luv yah babes...just stay solid for me aight,...appreciate the entertainment.

Aliyah (aka shujui)...lol still wanna play ball against me huh...baby gurl, i'll putchu back 2 somalia...just stick 2 soccer luv ight..that's your territory...

St.Paulchick...gurl glad you came, it was really nice puttin a face to tha name...stay in touch luv.

Asraa...xasho, you're mad cool as hell, walaahi glad talkin witchu n seein you...If you're ever around my area which is DISCLOSED only to the (few i have met). give me a holla..

AND

Nafisa...baby gurl, you're so cute walahai, your personality n your face fit so well...fella's holla at her you wont be disappointed lol...n oh dance floor yah..oh it was a lil su'in su'in yah knoe.lol look at me get concieted up in this mug.Anywho...dont forget to holla once in a while...one...

Tamina...Maliakah..hope you two didnt hate Mn as you did in the past,..seriously the place aint as bad as you picture it..n stop givin peeps a bad rep. of minni......or else yah...

More on the serious note, i appreicate the welcome...MIZZ UNIQUE,IMPERIAL LADY,ST.PAULCHICK, ASRA,NAFISA,AngelEyES,MALIKA N ALIAYAH...

mad luv.....one

yeah, sounds like you gurls had way too much fun. captivating-soul i bet i can do the Robot better then you (*_*) lol. anyway, i was in MPLS back in june and i didn't have just as much fun as you gurls had...i spent my entire visit drving from point A to Point B, i was stuck with ppl that did not know the meaning of HAVING FUN...well, maybe when X-Mas break comes around the guys can hook up for a little B-Ball pick up game and the ladies provide an indoor picnic...sounds good?

but anyway, i'll catch you guys l8er.

Rokko   

It's bout time someone showz some luv to Minneapolis/st.paul Nomadz. Though it lookz this was strictly only galz gone out..lol, I still gave ya propz for welcoming other Nomadz to the cities namean.

P.S..imagine if homeboyz was included in this...hmmmm...ama let ya'll answer that now.

Changed   

^^^ kalay why tell everyone about car issues (pretends to be mad),,,,,,girls u wont beleive this all we had to do was giggle the wires that is all the lady that hit on imperial did..the wires to the battary were not tied enough and all we had to do was screw the wires and wallah.....

stpaul it was great meeting u..even thought i didnt get to tease u as much as i did to captivating soul...

asra....masha allah..sweetest girl i ever met..

love to maliakah ...lovya more than u know (muah)

angel eyes .......eheheheh(that is all i gota say)

aliyah" hopefully u will forgive for all that i said...it call it tough love...and u do look like that chick from bend it like beckam and can i add u and imperial look alike :eek:

thanks y'll for getting my sence of humor cuz most of the people think i aint funny..

nafisa mad love for ya macda...and yes u was right about the guy. he goes to our school its just that i didnt know he was the person that uses SOL..hmmm redface.gif

captivating soul,...gues who am dying to meet ... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

unique

Mizz Unique....who? not one of my cousins again lol..kiddin but who? :D :rolleyes:

p.s tha car indicent aint imperial's....it was anotha incident tha happen afta the ruwayaid with Maliak, AngelEyes,Taminia,Maliakah, n Nafisa. ..i'll tell you bout it anotha time.

oh....bring back mizz unique , i like it bettah :D

LOL...I can't believe we managed to meet Nafisa.....I almost gave up tracking u down. I'm soo glad you made it to the gathering, and let me tell you that lil chit chat was one of the highlights of the evening. I wish we had more time to talk....I found you to be an open minded, kind, intelligent beautiful being. We clicked instantly..Alhamdulilah. It's true what the girls said, we do have alot of things in common smile.gif

2 regrets: Missed the conference and I was about few days late for the dinner :mad: But I forgive u all, I know most of you had to go back to school. Flying still, Asraa, MizzUnique, Imperial Lady,& Company....definitely we'll do something next time....maybe sky diving?? :D I heard many positive things about y'all.....I'm only sad we missed the opportunity.

Also, maybe next time the fellaz will be included......Illmatic, Inst.poet, Mobbdeep, etc...forgive us redface.gif It wasn't intentional..I was there shortly, hopefully next time a big gathering will be organized..N'I won't miss it for the world.

Finally, I would like to thank my homegirls Malaika, Angeleyes, and Captivating for making my stay special. We had too much fun for own good. Captivating, next time let me pick the restaurants aight ;)

MaLikah   

What can I say Nafisa, the girl is really a sweetie. I had a great time in MN..this time around. For multiple reasons :D

Mobb Deep, you're rite, it was girls nite out, but some fellas were invited ;) . Maybe next year yaah?! We'll keep you in mind Lol.

Thanks to AngelEyez (wha a lil' cutie), Malaika (you almost stole my name, but I forgive yah cuz u showed me a good time), and Nafisa (the ruwayad wouldn't have been the same- who else woulda spotted those psychotic boys with me lol?)

MUAH REER MINNESOTAAAAAA

ZOLA   

NAFISA...people i tell u ..this gal is such a sweetheart and outgoing and not to forget pretty..hey dont blame me if u get many pms.. smile.gif ...am glad to have met u....sorry our 1st night out did not start out rite..but we did have a blast... from the conference dinner to the somali party...dont forget about payback time.. smile.gif ..u know what am talking about....give my luv to u lovely cousin.

Miss-UN... gal u r soo funny walahi....people this gal talks like a 30 yr old when she is only **..lol.... i had a good time listening to ur jokes on our night out....i hope i was a good host to u and ur friends...... u know i luv u 2 ..u know me and u go way back ...chapati and daal...hope to see u soon...hope u like u new apt.

CAPT-SOUL.....my dear ***(fill the blank)..lol...the organizer..this chick is full of energy and crazy... ;) ....u can never be bored been around this gal....i had such a good time this summer with u ....thank u for helping me make $120..lol..i will be getting the check soon .. smile.gif ...thank u for going back coz now i can save gas and miles ..lol but i do miss u..luv u .

TAMINA: it was good to have u back again this summer....the cutest hijabi i have ever seen seen ..lol... she is soo kind to everyone....sorry u missed our 1st SOL dinner...i hope u did have a good time the night we went out with my cousins and the somali ruwayad......miss u..give my luv to ur 2 lovely sisters....i cant believe i tried to convince u lil sister am 11 yrs old..lol.

MALIKAH-dont even get me started galfriend...u trying to say i stole u name.. or is it the other way round...lol....it was good to have u back in mnpls after a very long time.....am still mad at u for not clearing u bussy schdule for our gal talk :mad: .....since

ZOLA   

NAFISA...people i tell u ..this gal is such a sweetheart and outgoing and not to forget pretty..hey dont blame me if u get many pms.. smile.gif ...am glad to have met u....sorry our 1st night out did not start out rite..but we did have a blast... from the conference dinner to the somali party...dont forget about payback time.. smile.gif ..u know what am talking about....give my luv to u lovely cousin.

Miss-UN... gal u r soo funny walahi....people this gal talks like a 30 yr old when she is only **..lol.... i had a good time listening to ur jokes on our night out....i hope i was a good host to u and ur friends...... u know i luv u 2 ..u know me and u go way back ...chapati and daal...hope to see u soon...hope u like u new apt.

CAPT-SOUL.....my dear ***(fill the blank)..lol...the organizer..this chick is full of energy and crazy... ;) ....u can never be bored been around this gal....i had such a good time this summer with u ....thank u for helping me make $120..lol..i will be getting the check soon .. smile.gif ...thank u for going back coz now i can save gas and miles ..lol but i do miss u..luv u .

TAMINA: it was good to have u back again this summer....the cutest hijabi i have ever seen seen ..lol... she is soo kind to everyone....sorry u missed our 1st SOL dinner...i hope u did have a good time the night we went out with my cousins and the somali ruwayad......miss u..give my luv to ur 2 lovely sisters....i cant believe i tried to convince u lil sister am 11 yrs old..lol.

MALIKAH-dont even get me started galfriend...u trying to say i stole u name.. or is it the other way round...lol....it was good to have u back in mnpls after a very long time.....am still mad at u for not clearing u bussy schdule for our gal talk :mad: .....since u soo sweet am gonna have to forgive u .

FLYING-STILL....sorry u could not make it to our lil SOL gathering.....i know it was our fault ...somali maaxaa kutaqaanta ....we always late.

ASRA....very shy and friendly....wellcome to my school ....have not seen u around yet ...hope u like it .

ST-PAUL-C- it was good to meet u although u dont live far from where i live..lol..i hope i do get a warm wellcome if i do start the UOFM next semester insha-allah.. smile.gif

ALIYAH#10..the best female soccer player i have seen...u r going to be seeing more of me since the new home u moved to has a swimming pool.. smile.gif .

IMPERIAL-L- smart and sweet sistah..sorry about ur car...how r things in I***....LOL.

ANGEL-E-...my new driver..thanks...but u still get on my nerves... smile.gif .

hope all of u had a good summer.....

A.A

Changed   

^^^ ala adiga......i told u never ever mention my age to anyone.....u talk like 30 old but u are only ** kutiri the word **only** would tell all these people my age :mad: icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif (jokes)..girl i have come to eccept my age...nafisa remember when i lied to u and said i was 2 years older than my real age and maliakah screamed no u arre only **.......lol....walaahi i laughed at my self...ladies itz my birthday in a month so i expect my gifts am officially going to be (number*teen**insert the number ur self) hmmmm i cant beleive y'll went to a ruwayad..was it this weekend cuz if it was this weekened i would have been able to come and y was i not invited..i know i didnt have phone for three day but that aint no excuse...(jokes..i wouldnt make it with that car anywayz) i hope y'll had fun...and is the ruwayad that had the bad scene in it ..i heard there is one in mnplz..

come here to mankato no need for u of m..it reeks it sucks malikah please(has the cuttest smile on her face...looks all innocents )common girl.