Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ Even after I provided press reports and evidence, Malika? :D

young Khalaf was wronged. He was wronged.

Sayid, I am Somali challanged yet still know the meaning of 'car'. You know why? Because it's a South Yamani word. icon_razz.gif

LOOOOOL@Malika & the enchantments and sophistication of sijui women - wouldn't i like to see that?? - boy oh boy!!

Castrating Bull aa?? you must have confused me with a sijui guy (who are known for rearing cows) :D - remembering that i am soomaali - you'll have to get those that have mastered the art of castrating Barqabs to have any chance of coming near me icon_razz.gif

Ngonge: well - good for you! but does it have the same Soomaali meaning? btw - welcome aboard!

Malika   

:D @Sayid , mayaa aniguu kudowaan mayoo,ileen am supposed to be sophisticated,and should not get involved in mud wresting and bringing down the bull. icon_razz.gif

Ngonge,I agreed he was wronged,nevertheless rest assured he isnt absent, because we were too harsh on him.. smile.gif

I better go do some work..laterz amigos!

^^^Haye Cuqdadlay?

it seems it is just you and me left in here - so are you up for the challenge or will just stir your voodo pot from there whilst your little graemlin does the eye rolling for you icon_razz.gif:D

nuune   

Norf, warran sxb, you still roaming around with ur extra days off for Eid.

Wlcme Ibti,

back from break, wax aan cuneyna ma jirto, more like am fasting and am not, what the hell is this, how can I go back to normaalito moolto

NGONGE   

Someone gave me doughnuts earlier. They also gave me a Mars bar (I hate chocolate) and then I went out for lunch and had rice, meat, fried potatoes, goat food (i.e. salad) and lamb curry! I'm bursting at the seams. :D

Edit:

Sayid, yes it has the same meaning.