-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

:mad: @malika

^Mpendwa vipi tena? Here you go;

Hello CL, how are was your weekend? icon_razz.gifsmile.gif

Urban   

Everyone is eatin at work every hour or so, and it smells f'ing good! I'm starving already. And this is how it's been everyday since Ramadan.

Also blasting through the stereo are chipmunk remixed songs. Lean Back, that lion jungle song, Boombastic..

4 more hours to go

Urban   

They're not really on a break,, they eat in the studio while working at the same time.. It's freezing outside anyway.

3:30 hours to go

nuune   

Viva Le Saambuusa, xalayto I had saambuus uurkujirtadiisa ay la ciirayeen qudrad iyo hilib, I was made one special saambuus oo aad u weyn, very heavy one with all the dhushuq in it, I requested it, it was equal to 10 saambuus, why have 10 while you can have 10 in 1

Miriam1   

Just hit me, when is the last time we really thought of heaven or hell fire for that matter?

fearful, is our fast really accepted?

Amr Khaled is getting to me :(

Malika   

^This morning,while throwing a tantrum behind the wheel the thought of death daunted on me,Am I prepared for it? A scary thought!

-Lily-   

The next hour and 40 mins will go very slow.

Hayam, death is part of life. I think fear comes into it when you know you're not doing what you're meant to be doing.

Miriam1   

So true Malika it is!! Although we accept death as an undeniable part of life, largely from how we are brought up.

At moments it hits us, if our actions will lead us in the right path at the end of it all.

One hour, nice. Got 8.5 hours to go!

Urban   

It happened to me a few nights ago, before sleeping I was lost in my thoughts as usual. Then for some reason 'death' came up, especialy the moment of meeting Malak El-Mowt, when he comes to collect your roux. I wondered if he'd talk to me first, what would I be doing.. What does he even look like. I just tried to imagine myself in judgment day in all the chaos.

Around 7 billion people are on earth now, and a century ago, and so on till creation began.. All of those people are gonna be there youm al qiyaama. Billions of people are gonna be judged..

That was the only time it affected me this way, because my heart started pounding the more I thought about each stage, and couldn't bear it anymore. I was actually scared of dying in that moment. Not a good feeling at all, I'm not ready yet.

Urban   

Sheh'zade, true, but smelling roasted steak and veggies when you haven't eaten for 10 hours makes you wanna devour the computer mouse.