Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

Wewe naye alolala usimuamushe.Yarabi mbona wapenda kuitwa mvivu?

EDIT: Ngonge last I remember he was talking to CL about going to a ceremony and he needed a car smile.gif

STOIC   

I watched this documentary after the Spanish team outplayed the Germany team.Per this documentary, the producer follows a group of Young Chinese trying to wrestle the hustle of everyday life in a modern day China. One could find much to quibble about how china is a Communist country, but when you look deep into the lives of ordinary Chinese people you will find similarities to any other nations in the world. When you watch this documentary especially the young environmental attorney you will see why people shouldn’t trust the government to be the custodian of the general public good. Sometimes the operation of the government is not sufficiently open to public view. Today Chinese water system is the most polluted in the world by mining industries. Sometimes the market driven capitalist impairs the political voice of the people. This is why sometimes the young people should always search for answers to the moral and political situations in their respective countries. Hope you will enjoy this documentary at home

Young and Restless in China

Malika   

^Pole na siku ndefu!

Morning folks,a lovely sunnny day! smile.gif cant wait for the summer holidays to roll in, no one should be expected to work in such a lovely day!..

Baluug   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

What a long day….

My day hasn't even started, I should go to sleep.....

chubacka   

any plans for the summer Mal?

I thinking wot da hell should I do with myself for 6 weeks. well 5 because the first week is always spent lazing around.

Malika   

Chubacka,

I had some plans but recent events had resulted in changes to the plans..So am around,will try to finish redecorating my house.

You better plan something girl,Sept will be upon us before we know it,then back to routines!