Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE yes i didn't want you to see my face coz i just look like a snake ,, didn't want you to be fainted and think the whole country is a snake ,,,, :D

But i knew such huge money for your welcoming ,, preparing anti-snake planes from anti snake streets and the anti snake room you stayed during your visit will make you more comfortable. I'm sure the Anti-Snake police was working hard to make the place safer.

Malika   

^Gee..Ngonge arent you supposed to be on holiday? Enjoying the sunshine and whatnot's of Dubai/Hargeysa/Burco..? smile.gif

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ When was the last time you saw a snake, saaxib? A real, normal, minding its own business snake?

To tell you the truth, it was 2 days ago Walahi. As i was going home during the night i saw my neighbor killing a snake infron of their house. They killed him by a stone and then one of them took it and trying to scare the rest by throuwing it on them ,,,,,, :D

Ibtisam   

Hello people. smile.gif

I missed you guys smile.gif Today was the first day at my work place.

There is a Somali girl in my work place (from a different department), she gave me some tips, and took me to the hot spot to have a nice cheap lunch. Bless her.

I am really glade, I was worried I may have to fight to find a spot to pray, to my utter Amazement, this English company has a two floor prayer room. Mashallah. For that if nothing else I'm glade.

Lastly but not least, there are 6 Arab guys in my department, 4 of them practicing Muslims mashallah. The one training me is the only non practicing one.

THE BAD NEWS; I start work at 8.30AM. How on earth I’m ever going to make it on time, Today I started at 10.00am because it was my first day. Do I have to go to sleep earlier now, so I can wake up at 6.45. Errrrrrrrrrrrg.

I cannot use the internet because my desk is in front of the director and next to my line manager. :(

SO this is my good bye to trolling while at work. It has been a pleasure to waste time with you guys for entertainment purposes. I shall miss you all, my day without FB, SOL, E-mail and MSN. Boohoo.

P.s. Ngong did you really go to Hargisa?? Wlc back.

Cara,So kind of you, Thanks smile.gif

Val Good plan, hope you have fun.

Haneefah   

^Congrats hon. I was never a big fan of trolling but you can surely visit us during your evenings, no? This place would be dull without you :(

InshaAllah, all the best with work, and I am delighted you found Muslim colleagues. It's always a bliss.

ngonge went to hargeeysa! ( i hate this city i can never spell it correctly..dunno why).. i betchya hes kissed Riyaale's tush!! lool.

ubti..u cant wake at 6:45am...i get up at 5:00am

and i get home around 9ish pm...otherwise, i would never make to work on time...fwy congestions.....hated it. i am usually on bed around 11:00pm... but i got like 2 days on the weekend where i can sleep away...!

work is so slow nowadays...i can miss around in sol like today...wow!!

Congratulations Ibti ,,,,,,,,,, I'm now proud of you.

Good morning humans ,,,,,, I'm half-asleep today ,,,, my night was a galgalasho one and i hardly woke up this morning. I'm still sleeping in the office ,, :D

Malika   

It must have been Ibti that kept this place going..now the poor girl is stuck behind a dest from 9-5..all together Aaaaaaaaaw! :D

Hello smile.gif any life forms out there..

STOIC   

I’m bored to death….I hate all kids, last night my little nephew planted a smile on my face when he lifted my shirt up while I was making my sujjud for Isha prayer and starting whirling around me while pointing finger at my fanny and murmured the word “ Hahaa you are faaaanyy! (Sp? Funny).I laughed so hard and stepped out of the salah.He just turned two years last week! Kids are a gift.Sometimes icon_razz.gif