Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^Afternoon Faheema smile.gif

LOL@Juxa..I was gonna go out to eat with friends,now they want to go to London,anigu naa am too old for the hassle that is the west end..Marka am going to snuggle up on my sofa with a mug of tea and welcome 2010 in an old lady style.

In other words I got ditched,can you believe that?

Juxa   

stop being so nice and tell ngonge that for a man being short is a hinderence or handicap unless the wallet compensates for it.

any cakes in the house? i have one day left before the start of ultra healthy life style in 2010, lakin keep ibti away, she will sabotage it

NGONGE   

Juxa keeps calling me short even though she was straining her neck looking up at me, the last time I met her. :D

Faheema, why protest though? It's a matter of taste.

As for 2010, I hope there something good on TV tonight. Christmas was boring.

Juxa   

Ngonge at the meeting of the appeal that never was........well i was gazing at the sky, cause i did not want to make you feel bad by my constant looking down to listen.

malika, how dare they? well come over london, i am not that excitable but there will be dinner and home by 10pm

gosh i become boring :(

Juxa- I don’t mind being your sister…….and if I’m indeed who you think I am. Then my dear you’re a very lucky woman to have me as your sister.

Mpendwa Malika- don’t burst Juxa’s dream….and Have a merry new year.

*batters her eyelids for the old man-ohh hello you.

Malika   

Faheema,is it possible to post the cake?

Juxa,it is called 'contentment',haanaa ridhiin dee..lol,we are not boring quite the contrary so mahaa?..heh

Juxa,adaa arkee Ngonge,how short is he?

Mpenzi,actually juxa for a sister wont be a bad thing,I perhaps would have hand her my life to sort it out for me..lol

Juxa   

CL i dont dream, dreams are for ahem JB and likes

oh well dear, malika claimed you as true sujuwaayi so dhibkaada waanba iska dhaafay.

malika lool a woman content waa dead woman

NGONGE   

Malika don't listen to a word Juxa says. I think I was the tallest man in that gathering (and this include the Qardho tower himself). The only SOL person taller than me (whom I met) is Norf. But then most of that is hair really. :D

NGONGE   

^^ When Aquilani is fully fit he'll make you forget about that Spanish geezer (what was his name again?). :D

Glad to hear you got back safely. I'm off home now. Happy new year and all that.