Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

morning sayid, aduunka dhagta qof wax igu shegtan unecbahay.

haye warka isii, you seem bit sunnier!

NGONGE   

It's Friday, we know why Lily might be happy. But god only knows why our resident 'teenager' is. :D

Salaam Juxa & Sayid. Ibti is not here so it must be her you're gossiping about. Haye, what did she do now?

Juxa   

CL am not fine, far from it, worked till 9pm xalay, and this morning i have to deal with punch of asbaxyaal, one stared my xabad for 45min, one did not turn up, one lied for 2 years and now he is busted brought his uncle, who knows my uncle, who insist i should go beyond call of duty cause he is qaraabo

annoyed annoyed

i think i annoyed ibti xalay, i think it was sayid's fault.

maalin wanaagsan trollers.

what is the cure for insomnia ?

I was called in for an emergency job 5 days ago where I worked all night .. and since then my sleep schedule is screwed .. I have to wait for the weekend to set it right again

Ibtisam   

Juxa, have some cake smile.gif and no no no, don't be silly. Somali oo daan ba sanka iga saaran recently. I can see you are having the same problem, tell them to get lost and stop lying and cheating. Wacaadi uu gal. :D

NGONGE   

CL :D

Juxa, look on the bright side. At least it isn't a sunny day outside.

Talking of which, I am thinking of taking the afternoon off but I am not sure if I should waste the day. It's the sixth of November and I have three and a half days holiday left. I should take today off, shouldn't I? This will leave me with three days for two months (less than two if we take the crimbo period into account). If Eid should fall on a Sunday, I also will not have to take a day off. Maxan la fakaraya? War I'm off in an hour.