Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Curly   

And they say unemployment is the problem like there's a lack of jobs, the reality is there are too many people who'd rather lie in bed!

Curly   

You post to fast, the first comment was to North. smile.gif I don't know what CL is laughing about just trying to increase the posts maybe lol.

Max writes- its cold today, I am not sure if i want to leave my bed.

Norf responds by saying- Get off your backside and find a job ninyow!

The you Juxa come in and say- there are 4 jobs going in my work place.

Do you get it now….

Curly- of course dear, I didn’t get to 3226 post for nothing.

SeeKer   

^ Oi leave KG out of this he stuck it out. MN is the one who doesn't know how to build a team around a player. A Bunch of Stingy tightwads :mad:

He is town by the way smile.gif I should go catch the game but I can't be bothered to see a one sided game.

As for Favre.......if he doesn't get us anything this year he will leave too.

SeeKer   

^ Where were you on Sunday lol. It did happen and we won smile.gif albeit it was because Rodgers never got much protection from his offensive line during the first half.

Why is it unfortunate? The borders on the ground don't hold me, I have an East Coast heart. :D

SeeKer   

^ Hate baseball with a passion but my best friends are die hard Red Sox fans and once in a while I go over and watch the game.

You must have satellite to watch premier league. Ever since I came to NA, I haven't been able to watch any soccer. Its a shame cause I am a tru BLUE fan.

I just like Yank and Sox rivalry.On English premier I'm Gunner and from the continent Barca fan. I watched over my cousin's, but he has Comcast. I just pick the opposite of any team he's supporting. He is ManU fan though which makes it easy to pick on him.

SeeKer   

^You best be careful around STOIC he is a philly fan.

I watched a game at Old Trafford a few years back. I had to cheer for ManU redface.gif since I was in a group of uni friends teaching us (americans) how to watch soccer.