Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

Tomato soup is the best thing invented next to Cheeze-It..Now Pedro Don't disapoint me..Lets Go phillys...Who cares about studying for pathology when the Phillys are playing...

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Why do you need an excuse :confused: Why complicate it, making excuses makes it sound like you should not be eating it or there is something wrong with eating cake.

Cake does not need any justification. Eat cake because you feel like eating cake.

P.s. The more you resist, the more you want it, so just give in.

Mmm I want a cheesecake. Or a fruit tart. smile.gif

I saw some lovely cakes today, I can't remember the name of the bakery but the cakes looked really wonderful. They had beautifully decorated bigger cakes and for a second I thought about breaking the buskut & halwa tradition (Eid is around the corner) and buying one of those wonderful cakes for the family. That is, until I saw the price icon_razz.gif

Faheema.   

^Hello, no talk of cake please, I feel sick this morning...had an english fry up for the first time(scrambled eggs, Hash brown and Beans) :(

N.O.R.F   

First time you had an English fry up?? Nothing like a full english on a Sun morning before running around a field.

Found some biscuits :cool:

Faheema.   

^LoL I am not running anywhere right about now so I don't know what possessed me. I shoulda just stuck to my continental breakfast.

nuune   

loooool@food thread moderated by Juxa :D

Norfy, she will starve the men folks then, inaga daa ha inoogu furin threadkaas.

Xalayto waa na la dubtey niyahow, laakin labada ciyaarood ee danbe ayaanu mucjisatul japaaniis sameeneenaa

nuune   

^^ you gave up dat easily yaa Norfy,

war Lyon will win over Firoentina, all their players willl be back from injury, not their performance xalayto it wasn't good of Lyon, and da rest is easy to take care of once they beat the Italians, aniga I believe as far as saying Lpool will make to da semi-final!

PS: There is rumours that Roy Keane will leave his club and manage Lpool, waa markii la wada waalan lahaa :D

Juxa   

norfy, why aniga kaligey ii aragtaa? fyi there are many food lovers in this place, in particular cakes.

nuune waa runtii, i would send the men folk to camps so they can atone for their crimes

morning folks

Faheema.   

Morning Juxa.

Norf, we don't want second hand supporters lol, I have to admit Babel scored a superp goal but Lyon deserved to win last nigh, LPool only played well in the last 15mins of the game.