Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Che. It would be wasted on most girls.

Val-You are tight, the last time I took a girl, she spent the whole time talking the players than she was actually watching them play.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

^ LoL@ tight. CL, are you a basketball fan then?

Sayid, that sounds like a funny spectacle to watch.

I think I have a dirac obsession. I have accumulated 4 in the last week. Seeing, touching and smelling a new dirac makes me feel high.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Che- I wasn't implying that but thank you I think.

Zu- no u explain.

Old Man- Ure such a perv.

Perv? Explain yourself, woman! :mad:

Miriam1   

Val - Dirac's are absolutely beauutiful !

Recently got a few and the gogarad "under skirt" has the prettiest embroidery - non of that silly shiny net stuff.

Val- you don't have to be a fan to attend a basketball event. One can attend for anthropological reasons.

Anyhow I know plenty of girls who are into basketball. Granted am not one of them, but I would attend one should an opportunity present itself. Men running around chasing a ball, jumping up and down….remembers it’s Ramadan and stops.

Old man- take a long look at the picture you’ve just posted dear, you shall see what I mean.

p.s old man did you see Ibtis stats 2 pages back? I know its cyber and all but I aim to increase my life expectancy by 5yrs so get on with it. :D

Cadey (miswak or nature's toothbrush) - should have not brought one to work today - now everyone (well at least half dozen) are asking me to buy it for them for Ciid instead of my usual Xalwa and Balakalava sweets

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

p.s old man did you see Ibtis stats 2 pages back? I know its cyber and all but I aim to increase my life expectancy by 5yrs so get on with it.
:D

The most Xuuux and Xaax proposal incase anyone missed it icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

The woman diving into the toilet? What's pervy about that? Ah! She's wearing a swimming custom? :D

With logic like that I'd probably suffocate you with a pillow on our honeymoon, mere ladho. :D:D

NGONGE   

Mere ladho, as soon as sheikh Nur returns from wherever it is he went, I shall take you to the Islamic section and make you an honest cyber wife.. :D

(Know any reliable and sane witnesses? We need two).

Cara.   

Watching an interaction between CL and Ngonge is like watching a fight between a hedgehog and a helium-filled balloon :D

Morning trolllers! Today someone has renewed my faith in humanity.