Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

If I were you Ngong I would definitely go to Pakistani sheikh. They ask easiest questions when it comes to nikaax. never go somali one. suaal buu raaxada kaaga qaadayaa.... where is the girl's muxrum? aabaheed ma nool yahay. walaal ma lee dahay. You dont want listen all these questions, markii aad dan lee dahay.

SeeKer   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

CL
, sure some girls probably like B-Ball. I know our own Seeker definitely does, but they are the exception I think.

Oi.......I am not sure how to take that. icon_razz.gif I could sure use some tickets but I don't think I have gotten over losing Garnett to Celtics :(

SeeKer   

She'll be trolling around SOL when she comes

She'll be trolling around SOL

She'll be trolling around SOL

Now try it this way :D

If it wasn't for the Yanks you'd all be Germans,

If it wasn't for the Yanks you'd all be Germans,

If it wasn't for the Yanks,

if it wasn't for the Yanks,

If it wasn't for the Yanks you'd all be Germans

Thought I would break the ice a bit to ask this Q.......so who is the real heir of King Solomon's Temple? The Muslims or the Jews?

and this made my day today:

Janecrilza was one of those UGLY women, so ugly it hurts, she never had a boyfriend. So she went to a psychic for help.

- Honey! - said the psychic. You will not have luck in love in this life. But in the reincarnation, you will be a much desired woman and all men will fall at your feet.

Janecrilza left very happy and so excited, as she went over a bridge she thought:

"the sooner I die, the sooner my next life begins" She decided to jump off the bridge right away.

But, incredibly Janecrilza didn't die!

She fell on the back of a truck full of bananas; she lost her senses and fainted. As soon as she recovered, still drowsy and not being able to see very well, and not knowing where she was, she started touching her surroundings, feeling all the bananas she mumbled with a huge smile on her face:

- GENTLEMEN, PLEASE!

- One at a time.