Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Oh yeah, Cara? What did they do, give up their seat on the bus? :D

CL and NG are like my n'hood cats. The curi mieows all day and the bisad all night. Ilaahay ha isku beego.

Hayam, aren't they just? I do love the embroidered gogorado and garbasaro as well.

CL, sure some girls probably like B-Ball. I know our own Seeker definitely does, but they are the exception I think.

Old man that's what you said last time, do I have to remind you again about the state of my cyber eggs?

p.s Forget Sheik Nur, would Sheikista do? *looks for Ibtisam(Ibtz I don't want to kiss the door and I want a long life, so would you make an honest woman.)

Arc-whose who?

Ibtisam   

If a guy shaves his abdomen hair does that make him gay??

My boss just walks in, and he goes I think my patient is gay, he has shaved all his abdomen hair, then he walks off. lol

NGONGE   

^^ She wants Ibti to be the sheikhad! Does she not know that Ibti is a..caaac...waaaac..u uurrrgh..woman?

CL, we did not agree on the dowry, mer ladho? I want eek Mercedes..dow computer...eek vide screen TV and bohod bakri (seeing you can't get your hands on any camels).

Cara.   

Che, what embarrassing personal detail did your doctor reveal about you?

CL, let's see. Who is puffed up full of air and talks funny? Who is prickly and rolls up into a ball if annoyed?

Hi Val! (bye Val :( )

You and Che remind me why I hate living in big cities, where someone giving up their seat for you is reason to take your finger off the nuke button. Here, it's the opposite, if anything. The other day a guy got up and offered his seat to a woman. She said no thank you. He insisted, she said that she was fine. They rode the bus the rest of the way standing. I could see another guy eyeing the seat and wondering :D

Silly man@ure boss

Juxa-I would get a receipt if I were you.

Old man- getting ahead of ourselves are we? Juxa do you know people who know people in Nigeria?

Dam it all….goes off looking for short men, their grateful for anything.