Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

JB about why she is smoking shisha or why she is not fasting or soemthing else like if she will tell on u if u break ur fast :D

Sheh U missed ur date feast at suhuur?? How are u going to survive today? did u make it to work?

Ur most welcome, I slept nicely with help from the book I was showing u after y'll left :D

Lol @ book. I can think of something else the book ought to come with. I am mostly over the weakness that plagued me alhamdullilah and managing fine. Had many dates xaley, someone left the box next to me and my hand kept wandering!

Ibtisam   

^^We won't go into details about what ought to come with the book, but I wil work on finding a pair of floating hands (just the hands right) icon_razz.gifredface.gif

Sayid it was not a proposal, I just refuse to sit cross legged in front him, while he eye balls me from his chair. It would make me nervous and I would get all my quran wrong and then he will tell me off. icon_razz.gif

Cara.   

Hello trollers. I suppose not many American trollers will make a showing today.

Ngonge, you're still in an Internet 1998 state of mind.

I just thought of something. How will people abbreviate 2015? Oh nine rolls off the tongue, Eighty-four seemed natural, but will someone say "Back in Fifteen?" Just doesn't seem right.

Cara.   

But that's too long! It doesn't lend itself to casual chit-chats does it? Every day you say things like:

My car is a Ford Focus Twenty-fifteen,

My cat was neutered in twenty-fifteen,

I saw Elvis at a gas station in twenty-fifteen,

I was married to a midget between twenty-fifteen and twenty twenty two.

It's just jarringly formal.

And how is it random? You can clearly see the thought progression :mad:

NGONGE   

In a troll corner no less. :D

Keep saying twenty-fifteen and see how natural it'll start to sound after a while. In fact, I now think 09 is dull.