Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

lily no, we agreed short men waa no-go :D

faheema taa waa inconsiderate, my colleague xitaa qolka biyo kuma cabaan, could be because i told them it was rude to.

shall we move talking about food now as it is lunch time?

Khayr   

Originally posted by Faheema:

All I can smell is Fish and Chips
:(
mid ila shaqaysa decided to bring back her lunch, the fact that I didn't have suhuur doesn't help either :mad:

Just tell straight up,

'Mate, right now am allergic to fish and chips. Do you mind eating it infront of frank or kelly.'

or

'Ya kna, ya coulda picked up sum fa me ya kna mate. Ya kna I caan eat till after daark. Thanks alot mate' :D

NGONGE   

I heard Lily was so tall random shinbiro get caught up in her hair! Ma run ba? :D

Faheema,

Do what Khayr said. Or just ask her what she's eating (in boring detail) and then sigh and declare that you can't eat any until sunset, etc...

Hello trollers am baaaag!

I see the coalition against short men are beating their drums loud. I feel creating ARVeCM (Association for the right of Vertically challenged Men) :D

PS: apply thru PM

Salaamaat

Faheema.   

They already know I am fasting, that's what's worse. I guess since they been working here for decades they never had to...and I am the only madow/foreigner.

Ibtisam   

LOOOL Faheema, that is your fault not hers. If she is not fasting why should she care what you are doing. People eating around me does not bother me at all, but I went downstairs to the appointment office the other day and they offered me cake, when I said I am fasting they all hid the cake behind them like I said I can't look at food and mumbled sorry. They did not take another bite till I left them. I wanted to pop my head in again 2mins later, just to watch them trying to hide the cake- make a game out of it! :D

Ms DD   

Hello Trollers

I cant blv it is friday. Beryihii baa isugu key qasmey.

Cure men= Adorable creatures.. all you wanna do is pull their cheeks, pat their heads and say "kuji kuji kuji". Where would we be without them?

A man went to the Police Station wishing to speak with the burglar who had broken into his house the night before.

"You'll get your chance in court," said the Desk Sergeant.

"No, no no!" said the man. "I want to know how he got into the house without waking my wife. I've been trying for years."

p.s. he was short man :D

Ms DD   

Haye Zu.. Maanto hurdo ma jirto?

Shaqo la'aan baa waxaas ii geysey! When you dont do jack like moi, you no longer get excited the approaching Weekend.

I am looking for this lecture on mp3 format:

Imam Suhaib Webb - The Qualities of Men Mentioned in the Quran.

Any help would appreciated trollers. Duca raadsada :D Good old google couldnt help.

Edit:

War Sayidow..even on Fridays in Ramadan? Come on yaakhey!

Juxa   

hello, dhaable D:) duco raadsada kute when she is enjoying a life time of luxary. bal 4 faataxo dhankeyga usoo tuur.

Zu, your coalition wont take off, see as soon as cynical confirms an availability in her oversized bag, half your member would defect.

also whats in it for you? being you there must be a catch

Ms DD   

Faataxo iyo albaqara iga hoo dear juxa. When are you off by the way and are u still coming my way?

Raaxo kumalahoo.. honey..If soaking my cares away and getting away from London quruntooy, is raaxo, then I am 100% guilty :D