Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

^Fu-Fu said (paraphrasing): how can I resist staring at a naked man? :D

Hello trollers, today I made it to work extra early only for the machine I needed to die on me. I have half a mind to go home and come back at a more reasonable time.

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOl yes do that!!

Faheema! I was already pis*sed off today, hence my mad reaction. Get me on the phone to india when I am ill next time. I will give them a good talking. bloody "crap" place/ people.

Aaliyyah   

y are you guys talking abt that of all the things out there.

xishooda oo wax isku fala!!

thanks che for the wlcin...

Aaliyyah   

^xumaanta in la iska dhaafo wa wax wanaagsan...

seems to me these days your role is "hey am gonna say whatever...and the rest of you roll with it or you know who gives".... :rolleyes:

ilaahay ka cabso...

salaaam

p.s sorry guys if I killed the mood...am known for that...unwanted preacher is my last name :D

Johnny B   

Both FU-FU and Ngonge are misunderstood, they're not against the idea of 'taking shower' , it's just that 'some' men have un-appealing behind to look at, And the girls agree with them .

Johnny B   

^By asking why look , i hope you're expecting a Gay's explanations from Ngonge, me or Fu-Fu . icon_razz.gif

To be extremely frank, i don't know why we look, though it's a tradition to take shower after any game or after Gymnastic classes i can never explain why look.

I think and i may digress here, it's about our subconscious knowledge of female honey-pots and their locations that surfaces the minute nakedness comes to mind.

A smarter Johnny would say it's a Man thing. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Heh. CL, do you walk into communal shower rooms with your eyes closed? What do you mean why look! We have no bloody choice. Which is why I never go to those places. Bloody streakers the lot of them.

ps

JB seems to be talking about something entierly different. :D