Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

^^ Malika, u r back as well, just as I got back now from Africa & the Middle East, wlcme back smile.gif

JB, check ur PM waryee

Welcome back Malika & Nuune. Hope you both had a good holiday.

I'm still in Vietnam, having an 'off day' in Hanoi before taking an overnight train to Hue. Hanoi is lovely but completely crazy! I've been getting ripped off left right and centre and I got followed and almost mugged yesterday. Yikes!

Actually it's been pretty great so far, Alhamdulilaah. Those were the only incidents of their kind and I hope it stays that way, I'A.

I haven't tried fried snake yet but I've come across snake wine. It's basically rice wine with a snake pickled in it. We saw a massive bottle of wine with a great big Cobra inside - I'll post the photo soon. It was going for 15 million Dong (about USD$850)!

Malika   

Morning Fellow Slackers!

smile.gif

So,Ngonge made it to SL huh! and, CL has since not been seen around...hmmmm,I smell something fishy here.. icon_razz.gif:D

Ibti went home to Bangladesh,tolow has she found her long lost family..heh

Malika   

^Afternoon dear.

Paragon,the sunny African days are almost a distant memory after just few days back.. :(

O'Boy! I had witnessed some madness in Eastleigh!,one must be a hustler to survive there,they knew I was a 'new/freshie' in town..Lol Got ripped off wallahi.. :D

Paragon   

^Lol. I knew it. Your miskiinimo shines through. smile.gif Which area did you frequent then? That place is a crazy zone. The authorities must have a sign up saying: Caution: You are now entering Stampede Zone! Somali might walk over you! :D

Malika   

Morning all!

Meshaan waxaa shidaa UK crew uun miya?

Paragon,I am no maskiinad,I tell you.Duceysan,maa anaa kaa marmii karaa meshaani aa..LOL.

Malika   

What a lovely afternoon!

I might as well troll all by myself here.. :(:D

*sigh*, o well , I should get on with work really. :(