Is
NGONGE
back yet? I have a present for him!
Tii hii

3468553668_bbc197d4b8.jpg

looooooooooooool ,, that would be a good present for Ngonge ,,

Malika   

Is there a strike on SOL? Nobody bothered to inform me?..Lol

Must be the recession,fear of downsizing is keeping everyone on their toes at work huh?

STOIC   

TGIF....this place looks like it is dead...No more exams.You can say that right...No more smelling cardevers and poking dead people..(it was fun though...I got a story to tell about dead people's body)..come out and celebrate with us smelly students...We will be serving cold beer or if you want Somali tea we can still accomodate.. :D

Malika   

^Morning CH,I have never seen it this bad..Lol they must be boycotting something..hmmm baal lets wait for the 'God-Father aka Ngonge' return,perhaps we shall see some movement around here..heh

Stoic,One Somali tea my way dear..Haye,you did what to dead people?

STOIC   

Malika,

The dead people’s body has dislodged all the myths and bedtime stories my family used to tell me when I was young. Ever heard of taatqalashoo (Sp?). I poked, chopped, sliced and diced human body for four months and now I have a great respect for our body.Of course I say this with greatest humility and respect to the people that donated their bodies for scientific studies.Look around your body, inspect yourself closely and try to understand how God made you this beautiful being! Your body is the most amazing thing!

Of course I have stories from the nerve racking experience and funny stories from people who were scared to touch the body, but I was a Pirate and dead body didn’t scared me a bit….

Malika   

^You must have a total new respect for a soul,a body being just a flesh,once the soul departs it becames nothing.

So,how does the meat look like?

Oz   

^^^ Stoic living without Alleeso (a big laf ari boiled for hours) at al-fawz hotel in 7th street during the early 90's was a must.

aha! this section is back in action cuz Malika just got back. Malika nafikiria ulipitiya homeboyz 12street ukafikisha salamu za wazee sio.

Hi A&T. Nice to see you posting.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Val-I'm doing great-little grumpy today but everything else is dandy. I'm at work.It is one of many sites blocked...where are you at now?

Hi Che, glad to hear it. And at least it's Friday! I'm in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) at the moment but crossing over to Cambodia on Sunday Insha'Allah. Don't worry about flickr, I'm uploading most of my photos on Facebook so you'll see it there at some point.

Have a good weekend.