Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

Ngonge, no of course I'm not a student, I was TEACHING the class. Sheesh...

FB and Ducaysane, fine. Yes I had a great night. Hurr hurr hurr, let's throw in a few double entendres, a wink or two, a knowing guffaw, etc and so forth and call it a day, OK boys?

Originally posted by Cara:

Ngonge, no of course I'm not a student, I was TEACHING the class. Sheesh...

FB and Ducaysane, fine. Yes I had a great night. Hurr hurr hurr, let's throw in a few double entendres, a wink or two, a knowing guffaw, etc and so forth and call it a day, OK boys?

^Cara,i hope i didnt offend you in any way. If so,my apologies. I meant it in the most of innocent ways. smile.gif

I'm still at work, trying to sort out last minute stuff and feeling totally emotionally spent.

I didn't do an iota of work most of the day, what with presentations by colleagues and being taken out for lunch by my businesses.

I've received something like three bunches of flowers, about 20 cards, and a whole lot of gifts.

I'm so gobsmacked. I've left many a job but never before has this much fuss been made over me. I actually feel a bit sick from the effort to stop myself from crying.

What a sweet bunch of people!

I'm so gonna miss my job. :(

Cara.   

I was offended FB, but I forgive you. I just hope Ducaysane can also see the error of his ways and get his mind out of the gutter :rolleyes:

**I'm just kidding, I'm not really offended. I just think if I'm going to become a morning person, I should also adopt a more wholesome and bland persona, sort of like oatmeal, which morning people love to eat :D

I guess Ngonge has fled, spraying deodorant in panic.