Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Ms DD. He does not mind, it is everyone else. I don't wear diracs either, unless I am going to a wedding, which is once in a blue moon. My edo thinks his family is going to iila yaab, but anigu iyagan laa yaabi, two yaabs waax iskama qaadan :D

NGONGE   

^^ Actually that's the cheap stuff. Real Arab uunsi costs thousands.

CL,

You're not supposed to eat it, fufu waaxid. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

CL,

I don't use any. An onion usually helps getting rid of all ugly smells.

What do YOU use?

Edit:

I tell a lie. I have a couple of very expensive bottles of Arab perfume at home and some uunsi. But I didn't buy them. A girl at work gave them to me. An Arab admirer sent them to her and she didn't want to take them home and have to answer all her mother's questions (thought it was easier for me to answer my wive's questions instead). :D

Cara.   

Hello trollers. Today I'm full of vim and vigor for some reason. Bounced out of bed (usually I need a branding iron), went to class and actually paid attention, then a meeting in which I had to sit on my hand to stop myself from asking a question :confused:

Is this how morning people feel? How do I make it stop?

Originally posted by Cara:

Hello trollers. Today I'm full of vim and vigor for some reason. Bounced out of bed (usually I need a branding iron), went to class and actually paid attention, then a meeting in which I had to sit on my hand to stop myself from asking a question :confused:

Is this how
morning people
feel? How do I make it stop?

Oh Lala,someone had a great night :D