Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Well! on my way to work, this guy (who looks normal in every-sense of the word) out nowhere ducks into my umbrella. Strange as it may sound, he then proceeded to take hold my umbrella and put an arm around me so I don’t get rained on (i have to believe this) :D . I was so shocked I just went with the flow (seriously the whole time I keep on thinking is this really happening/am I dreaming this???) he then ducks out hands me back my umbrella say thank you and goes into a building near my workplace.

NGONGE   

CL,

Becuase if you didn't like him you wouldn't let him stand under your umberella-ela-ela-ela-ay-ay-ay... :D

Well, it's either that or you're just a harmless mouse, woman. icon_razz.gif

I have to commend him, seriously the sheer audacity of it all.

Jacl lol- like your outlook of it all... free warming service heh.

Old man- am still spooked but in a funny kind of way. And stop reading Marie Claire.

Malika   

CL,Yeah!funny kind a way, maa qosool gariirtee..Lol,was it a tingly kind of laugh..Hehehe..

What??????????? You didnt pepper spray him?? Girl,I need to see you pronto,to go through the 'keeping safe on the streets' manual for women.

I did no such thing Mpenzi, I know shameless. But believe me when I say this I was completely taken back by the man’s audacity. Actually in hindsight he was rather fetching (that might have something 2 do with why I didn’t react i (blame the old man ) anyhow, its London am sure you’ve experienced similar strange encounter and not with the ugly kind/or the weird kind? Yes?. And yes please do come and find me I need to be re-educated.

But- Qst- what would you have done?

Old mans stop it; you don’t want to be demasculinized now do you? icon_razz.gif

Malika   

^Lol,probably the same really,..did he smell divine too? :D

Oh,I would have stumped on his foot,elbow him on his ribs and spat at him as he bends down in pain. smile.gif , maybe,maybe though..

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Well! on my way to work, this guy (who looks normal in every-sense of the word) out nowhere ducks into my umbrella. Strange as it may sound, he then proceeded to take hold my umbrella and put an arm around me so I don’t get rained on (i have to believe this)
:D
. I was so shocked I just went with the flow (seriously the whole time I keep on thinking is this really happening/am I dreaming this???) he then ducks out hands me back my umbrella say thank you and goes into a building near my workplace.

must 'ave been a dream luv, cause it was not raining maanta, or maybe was it

Lol,probably the same really,..did he smell divine too?

Oh,I would have stumped on his foot,elbow him on his ribs and spat at him as he bends down in pain. , maybe,maybe though..

hahaha..and he did my dear.

Ibtisam   

CL only thing strange about it is walking along in silence, normally people chat about how bad the whether is. I've done that before (ducked in with someone who was heading same way, but I make conversation)

P.s. Resistance I think it happened yesterday, she's been recovering ever since and was only able to tell us today :D

Ibti-how strange of you, and how many times have you done it? dam you got guts.

As for the latter comment. No it wasn’t yesterday. Ibti my dear why reply/ in ure case (I think attempt to save me face) it’s a silly question that deserves no answer.