Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Haneefah   

Intel, I dare not delve into such matters in the presence of the expert (NG) ;)

Salaam darling, alhamdulilah I survived. Been chilling for two whole weeks.

Hope your xmas break was nice smile.gif

p.s charity is sunnah :D

NGONGE   

^^ To give is sunnah but how about only taking, Sheekha Haneefah? Ibti waxa ka baxa ba eska yar..forget perfume and chocolate, the poor man didn't even get a slap back. :D

Serenity..It is not about a woman that I'm dating. It was someone I had to pick up at the request of my Eedo. She literally left me in the cold while she took her time to dress up. Wouldn't let me in the house cuz her husband wasn't at home. Very dumb thing to say considering she was alone with me in the car :confused:

Ibtisam   

@ Che Seems reasonable enough though, she does not know you, anything could happen in the house, and it is bad practise and unislamic. When she was in the car, did she sit with her face towards the window ignoring you :D LOL

P.s. Maybe her husband is very protective with special orders.

^She was on the passenger side telling about the day I was born, and how she remembered as little kid...Come on heaven's sake..I must have winked her as kid.

Serenity..She did on the way back. I don't know what I did to the woman...very weird behavior!

My Eedo needs to get new friends.

Oz   

I received a text message this morning saying:

Please recite: Lailaahaillallah, Allahuakbar & Surah Al-ikhlas three times as Masgid Al-aqsa has been surrounded by Israeli army. please forward to your friends (It's amaanah!)

Hopefully many of SOL members do the same Insha-allah'.

nuune   

JB, maxaad miss gareesay, party baad ka bixi weyday chrismaskii dhanaayee, niyahow ma weynaatid wallee