Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

FB is overated, I deleted mine on late 2004, when FB was newbie itself, but then dono why I brought it back, revived it this year :D

Che, sxb, let her know u got FB, make her happy if dat is wot she wants lol

I only joined early this year cuz an Soler wanted to show me something, and plus I did wanna see few people, but other than that, I don't care much for social sites, well other than SOL.

LoooooooooL@Nuune..Yup keep her happy.

MS.DD...Nah, I can't keep track of things.

Pujah..I don't know why women ask something they already know. I think she did know though I never share that with her.

I only joined early this year cuz an Soler wanted to show me something, and plus I did wanna see few people, but other than that, I don't care much for social sites, well other than SOL.

& Nune comment lol just admit it.

MDD- gagstarad.

NGONGE   

^^ War accept the inevitable and propose. This one has your pin number. If she didn't, you would be kicking up a fuss and complaining about your privacy and how this is non of her business. War samir eyo iman (and mabrook of course - Xiin can eat the hilib on my behalf).

STOIC   

FB is great for social networking.I have a class of 125 people.Its hard to keep with all the Craigs and Molly in the class.All i do is go the class page and put a name on the picture so that I don't look like a douche when they call me by my name and its hard to remember their name after they introduced themselves to me more than once.

PS Other than FB gets old after awhile!

Ms DD   

When a man says I love you, it means "your privicy..a thing of history, I need to know everything now..like you thinking about me, what did u eat yesterday and the most importan "what are you thinking now".

CL

Parallel lives need never to cross

Pujah   

you should head NG's advice and don't forget to drop me an invite - I got the perfect baraanbar for you two. :D

<<<=====pretends to know how to baranabar

Kamaavi   

Having a pepsi, but a voice in my mind tells me not to share.

I think it's for your own good, this pepsi could be poisoned or something.

*Hugs his pepsi and runs away laughing*