Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa- Are you ready to declare them as “The lowest of the low. The scum of the world. Rotten walking corposes. Plauge of vultures with bulging foreheads and radical islamic genetics to destroy borne out of their failures”

Not my words by the way…….

Juxa   

norf waa dad aan wax maqlin, wax fahmin(intentionally refuse to understand) and isdda-ba marin badan.

on top of that always complaining and assuming they are owed something. i am fed up, fed up i tell you

CL, i cont declare them taht, altho i admit there is element of truth in there.

horta yaa baneeyay in gaalka been loo sheego. i thought it was haram to lie PERIOD

Are you saying you have a pinch’able bottom?@ old man

Juxa- I stopped asking those questions long ago…sadly for the majority out there benefits always wins over deen.

But I must say, Somalis have mastered the immigration law/benefit to the letter. Seriously their ingeniousness in discovering loop-holes within the law to further their thirst for benefit is amazing

Thierry.   

Afternoon All,

Lol Juxa I was going to send some new clients your way and here you are complaining. They had a car crash the story didn’t add up but I said might as well send them to Juxa.

Norf if you don’t take that shot I will :D

Totally agree, the problem is not so much about taking all that is available but the ingenuity in justifying clearly unethical or at best doubtful dealings (basics such as Arbaciin or 40 Hadiths of An-Nawawi are ignored).

Of course, the system, whether out of guilt or other considerations, make those dealings much more appealing than honest work.

Around 20 years ago, when hooyo was bringing a cousin here, that lady at the French consulate told her it would be easy for us to get naturalised, revealing a largely ignored process.

Nobody was that interested at that time and even the in vogue immigration to the US/Canada was condemned, especially by aabo's side (though Djibouti was much worse economically in the mid-90s).

Back in 2001, hooyo remembered that and started the process when me and my bro came to France to study.

Now, of course, it's all about regaining "our dues" and even those with wealthy parents or a generous djib bursary get their French ones too.

My cousin who just came told me how he was studying in Quebec as French and thus paying even less than someone from Toronto, even though his main studies town was just outside Ottawa.

Of course, it's considered almost insane to question the ethics of keeping a paid for, large flat and other subventions when living abroad; likewise, when I fail to do the same and "forget" few facts in my declarations...

PS: I'll try IA to post this recent and excellent muxaadaro a Kuweiti Sheikh delivered locally about Muslims in the West, when available in Somali...

Juxa   

thiery much appreciated dear.

i just found a new year resolution, to find a new job, one that does not involve any contact with human beings. animals are welcome

Juxa   

i am going soon hopefully to see family.

hee what? how? meesha maxa yaala

are you there?