Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Hello gabdho iyo wiilaal. Cyber hugzzz. Happy New Year. I missed u all. I'm back at work and I kind of feel happy.

LOl@ Malika, a kept woman maxay samayn when the man decides to kick her to the curb? Mine, Mine feels a win win to me.

Juxa   

CH by the time he kicks her out, she should have sufficient cash stashed away and an adequere replacement of the husband.

hello and cyber hugs to you too

anyone ever had bad experience with xawaalad? they fuxxxked up everything

Are they ever good@ Juxa…How I hate their endless questions, so nossssy.

CH- Never heard of what’s mine is mine and his is mine and his?

Hello btw.

Juxa   

CL, questionka waxa ka daran, stating they added one zero after 100.

to which i replied, sadaqa allaha kaga dhigo, i have no intention of paying for his incompetence

Afternoon Faheema cadeey.

Lol@Juxa, stashing away cash might be easier said than done. Nin xoolahiisa laguma tashado, see camal? As finding a replacement, nowdays men dont want a kept woman especially if she is a divorcee. So I still think the independant woman has more advantages.

Juxa   

^^ gabdho horta do you share same world with me?

anigu waan idinla yaabanahay? with your looks and intellect, that itself baa ah big investment.

ps: stress before holiday, stress after, got 204 files to review, i just emailed booski and told him, no can do, hadii adigu awoodid by all means do so before next monday.

qof meeshan mardhaw wala fired gareyn

Oh no!you better step on it.

Horta no one is saying pay half of the bills, ok? Thats a no-no. My money is off limits(except few things the home needs) this is where my looks and intellects come in handy, lol. What I'm saying is I refuse to keep house while he makes the money hence calls the shots. We all know money=power in relationships.

Juxa   

if money= powers in relationship, then where is my power huh!

seriously in our culture there is nothing wrong with a man forking out for the bills, but there is something seriously wrong with wife paying it. waaba ceeb aan biyo dhaqin

and i insist it will be hard if he cant even pay biilka xunka ah, it warrants naa maxaa ka agsameyneysaa waxmataraha :D

i do love the fact i dont have to pay bills ever, it is part of the jacayl-package

LOL, I meant if one person is making the money and the other is waiting on the one making the money, then there lies the inequality. The old "I work all day and you sit at home all day" springs to life.

I seriously have trouble respecting kept men. In theory, nothing wrong with two consenting people's decision to reverse the roles. But in actuality, it is hard to swallow.

N.O.R.F   

I decided no more car and no more traffic so got on the metro this morning (got a taxi to the station, got on the metro, got a taxi to work). How long did it take? 1hr and 30 mins! :mad:

Double the time if i drove. I will carry on with it though.

Afternoon JB

Morning waaryeee ,,,,

that is called kud ka guur oo qanjo u guur ,,, :D

Birdy birdy in the sky dropped a poopy in my eye, I don't worry I don't cry, I'm just happy that cows can't fly!