Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

Shall I pretend to understand your somali Ngonge. Feels like "dib u dhac" to me as you have improved your somali in the A&T V Hunguri debate.. Horta halkuu ku dhamaadey arrintaas? Ever since la iga ceyriyey, it went downhill from there icon_razz.gif

Thanks Sayid.

Ibtisam   

^^^He said you are going to make Ms DD carry empy cans on her back to Qardho. I.e. If you tell people you are going, you will send stuff back with her :D

You know its winter because we are talking about dates!

Speaking of them - I went to a 'friendly-dinner' last night. Anyway, the bloke wuxuu igu yidhi I speak Somali like 'baby' afka baraneysa. Not inanyar, not qof luqada ku cusub.. but baby.

I'm just really hurt, I cant get over it. :(

NGONGE   

Heh@Serenity. Did he have a twinkle in his eye as he said that?

(I'm, of course, assuming he did not hear your English voice). :D

Ms DD   

lool juxa

Ibti.. dee idinku baa is afgaraneysaan lol

Talking of that Ngonge, My dad is leaving tomorrow for Somalia. His mistake: Telling everyone he is leaving.. Now he is carrying full travelling bag of Metformin (daawo sonkorow). All his stuff is in hand luggage but the rest aint his. Cakuye somalida (including me) I look for people to carry stuff for qaraabada :D

Buuxo   

Sayid.Qaloocan maxa ka rabta :mad:

LoL@Serenity.That is hurtful.Reminds me the time ,I was telling a long story in somali and when I finished I was told 'xabad ma fahmi' :mad: he could of saved my energy but told me in the end.

Cara.   

Hello trollers. Looks like a full house today.

Serenity, don't feel feel bad. When babies are learning to speak, they often speak it a lot more formally/correctly than adults. That's because they haven't learned enough of the rules to disregard them. So basically he was saying you were showing him up for his slurring, ungrammatical formulations, limited vocabulary, and repetitive syntax.

Now don't ask me to say all of that in Somali, I'll just sound like a baby! :D

when i speak to kids from Banaadir in Somali they accuse of speaking to them in Af reer waqooyi. and when i speak to kids from waqooyi they accuse me of speaking to them in Af reer Xamar.

parents ask me "ma bossasa ka timid, ma bari hoosa ka timid??"

my answer is always the same.

Ms DD   

So Serenity..is there gonna be a second friendly date after this jibe? Only for revenge I would advice. Attack on their raganimadooda only will do.. such as.. "you have beautiful graceful feminine short lady fingers" etc.