Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Faheema.   

^LoL I wasn't fast enought :D

Ibti. I actaully brought the all ingredients the other day and just brought one of these

1671030.jpg for £4 yesterday smile.gif

Oz, is showing himself off icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

oz waa cadaan.

ibti and Bliss think of me whilst you eat or better put some aside for me, i will send someone to collect it, just the cake yaah.

am off, tata

waves@nuune, runta ha igu nicin, runta ha igu nicin

Ms DD   

Salaam aleykum akhyaarta

I have started twitering?.. I am just waiting to be impressed with with them.

Did someone mention cake? How on earth can eat the amount of cake juxa and ibti eat and not put ona pound! Alle ha idiin ziyaadiyo ladies.

Ibtisam   

Juxa lol we'll try.

Faheem your brought a cake and did not save me some (even as small as a cup cake, plus that one looks like the pink cake shop?) :D

Of course you are OUR cook, otherwise you'll live on soup and leafs :rolleyes: Pluz you'd rather be my chef than that damn cuuri Ngonge keeps talking about. :D

Hey Ms DD smile.gif How are you doing? Twitering, never thought you had THAT much to say. :D

As for so much cake and no weight, I think that era is coming to an end, people kept saying that and now I'm heading towards the Average UK size of 16 :eek:

Ms DD   

lol@much to say.. ofcourse I have plenty to say...but with you around, who can get word in edgeways! icon_razz.gif

So how busy are you nowadays?

Faheema is still your chef? You know.. if I was you ibti, I would learn from her all that she knows and treat her. Taking her to restaurants dont count.

Faheema.   

LoL, it's a Cook book for Cupcake and Muffins smile.gif

Juxa, when are you coming to get your goods? I have been fighting people off lol

MsDD, xageed ka dhacday maalmahan, hope all is well smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^You brought another Cake/ baking book :D Lool women soon you are going to have a library!!! icon_razz.gif

Ms DD, I meant in terms of you know updating strangers every 5mins or whatever, you don't even do that on facebook. Pluz you know how to shut me up, give me cake or sugar, I will be silent and still :D When you leaving for Somalia?

As for cooking for Faheem, she does not trust my food, even salad she will stand over me to make sure it is done right (yeah I know it is just bunch caalen in a bowel) so I will stick to taking her to our fav joint with the yummy drinks. There can be only one chef in the house you know icon_razz.gif

Ms DD   

I had a great baking book for you faheema, someone borrowed it though.. all is well my end dear.

Ibti

Well.. I need to let others know that Qardho aint dusty town..so they will need updating :D ..and I leave on the 20th (in two weeks inshaAllah).