Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Well now that you have reached the milestone (hiden objective to help you get there) - i'll leave you to Malika and NG to one disturb your day the other to annoy you :D

So long trollers

Malika   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Well now that you have reached the milestone (hiden objective to help you get there) - i'll leave you to Malika and NG to one disturb your day the other to annoy you
:D

So long trollers

Hang on a minute there LOZ,you got some explaining to do there, baal sheeg who annoys who and who disturbs who here? :mad:

-Lily-   

Morning folks smile.gif

I can’t bring myself to do any work...& someone just handed me a box of Spanish biscuits and wafers.

NGONGE   

Malika,

You mean between me and the girl I'm not talking to? I'd rather not talk about it really. It will only give her a chance to join in and talk to me by proxy. icon_razz.gif

At least things are not all that bad in the Troll corner, Lily is back with her crazy eating habits. :D

-Lily-   

^ ha ha ha, very funny. It feels so wrong to do work when the sun is so distracting. I should be on the deck on some yatch in south of France topping my tan...oh one can daydream.

p.s there is nothing wrong about a mid-morning bscuit snack!

Faheema.   

This is the only time I miss being a student. 6-8Weeks of nothing but chilaxing.

I am so demotivated right about now :(