Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Pucca   

i prefer not to shop at ceelgaab as i've found that a million other people will be wearing whatever i buy. I hate that.

I might just have someone make me cabaayas. Atleast then i'll have the peace of mind knowing it was custom made for me...and wont find it on another woman.

Aaliyyah   

^^ you can also check out this arab store at lawrence/pharmacy...can't recall the name of it...(umu anas was it...really cant recall..i will get you the exact address)..they do sell thick ones..like the two layer abayas...n most of them are pretty much plain.

lol whats wrong w/ others wearing the same abayas? dnt ppl wear sometimes the same jeans, or the same tops for instance.

Ibtisam   

^^That is ugly as sin! too busy for one eeeg.

Okay rooble.

Pucca don't know if you have a sizable Asian community, but the ones here make nice looking ones.

Pucca   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

lol whats wrong w/ others wearing the same abayas? dnt ppl wear sometimes the same jeans, or the same tops for instance.

not in my world. I wore uniforms for most of my life, now that i no longer have to...i dont see why i ever need to look like another person.

Aaliyyah   

^ I doubt you will see ppl who are wearing the same abayas, and if you do it will be once in a blue moon. Don't worry 2 much abt that..

Aaliyyah   

^ that abaya you posted costs 350 000 dollars?

I guess an arab rich dude a saudi for example would buy it ....i dnt even want to spend 100 bucks on abaya icon_razz.gif

But, I guess since half of the money went to Islamic relief it's all good.

roobleh   

Ibti, I guess he was either trying to protect u or don't want to see u off with some other dude other than his cousin. Anyway, this was the exchange from JBs post: The lift, the girl, and the khat.

roobleh:

"dumaashi" so ibti is out-of-reach now? Or I'm jumping before the gun!

NGONGE:

"^^ For you, she's always been out of reach, saaxib. If she as much looks at you I promise to strangle her with her own masar".

Have fun guys. See u later (tomorrow?), IA.