Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

I was going to model them on my facebook, but MS DD here have sold the one I was dying for. The others are beautiful too, but I only had one true love and I am loyal. That Cabayah was to die for. :(

NGONGE   

Pucca you just said you wanted one that is long! How can you ask Ibti to model them for you? The poor girl uses a tea towel as cabaaya, and still trips on it. :D

Pucca   

^let me know when you post them. I dont want a fancy one, just a pretty everyday one...no glitters and fancy works.

*waves* hello che

roobleh   

call me an observer ya ibt!

am working, so dont wanna lose concentration if get envolved.

Also, the bodyguard (odayga bidaarta leh) baan ka baqayaa inuu masarkaaga kugu bakhtiiyo hadaan move gareeyo.

Ibtisam   

Pucca, You should know I don't do those glitter mad ones that scream I am coming, loook* :D

Rooble, who and what are you talking about?? bodyguard?

Ngonge lol, hater! all good things come in small packages Ngonge.

Pucca   

hmm, well if they have nice cabaayas her size they'd have them in mine wouldnt they? she'd only be modeling the style not the size.

ibti dearest, just how tall are you?

Ibtisam   

^^Where?? When?? show me please. I missed it.

Ngonge is the only one who can get away with talking so much trash about me! and I'm always nice to this old man.

On second thought, I know what he is doing, this week he is going to convince everyone I'm short, next week he is going to tell them I'm ugly as sin. I think he has seen a bit too much traffic around me and he got a bit concerned, so he is trying to thin out the shallow ones for me. faarid!

roobleh   

Dont u know what Ngonge said yesterday about u?. When did he assume the role of bodyguard? hope he's brave enough to say it again. But the dude scared me to death!

Pucca   

well aaliyah since we're in the same city mind sharing where you bought them from? if its the silk stuff everyone's wearing these days...dont mention it. i draw the line with wearing silk only in the house...silk cabayaa just looks terribly off.

Aaliyyah   

Pucca, I buy them from the somali store at the west end "ceelgaab". You can find plain ones down there...and they happen to have abayas that are a lot cheaper than the arab stores...