Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ Are you planning to buy something?

DD,

Xaraam caleek. Me and hip would never fit. Can you imagine me with one of those trousers that dangle back to the back of my knees and my boxer shorts showing? Or how about a sock on my head? :D

Malika (like CL) is a sijui girl, they love the 'caluusha ka ladh oo dhunkasho ku xad' style of old shukaansi.

ps

You are female (being pretty, which I'm sure you are, is just a bonus), any shukaansi style you adop will work. Besides, Sayid farxaad bu la ooyaaya haday bisad miyaow ku tidhaahdo (bisaad being female). :D

Malika   

Ms DD, am envious.I need to revamp my shukaansi skills..Ngonge here getting one over me,is unacceptable!

Was Sayid's hyperactive behaviour all due to you?

Hadaa waxaad isheegta,Where and when do I come for the tutorials?

-Lily-   

Ngonge, I heard that 1 million ppl live with diabetes without their knowledge so be grateful.

Some people feel sick because of the smell of blood, others dont notice it. Just be grateful they didnt take it from the area between your wrist & knuckles, that hurts a lot more.

Ibtisam   

You oldies with your old Shukaansi ways are boring me. Can you talk about something else, other than chatting each other up, and chasing each other.

Ms DD, I can't believe it, how about 56? I know it will look like jack up, but I have a very important function I wanted to wear it to. Otherwise I'll have to buy the 60 and do DIY on it. redface.gif

Abtigiis   

Ibtisam,

stop emabrrassing MS DD? This was supposed to be your little secrets. Why do you tell people in islaantu xaafadaha dharka la soo marto?

Ibtisam   

~^^^why do you think she needs you to defend her?? get out of our ocean. I was not nagging her and if she minds she would've said so, she is not shy from me. But good to know you are looking out for her.

Ibtisam   

^^ :D slient watchman eh ya roobleh?

La, you remind me of this dude called filp mode, don't know why. People here are happy with my policing, but you need permission from others before you start to police!

Lool @ Ngonge. I see that!

Pucca   

i'd like to see pictures of these 'beautiful' cabayas...i really could use a few of them. I need one thats long but doesnt look like 7ppl can fit in it...

ibti...will you model them please?