Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

I was just surprised at the level of shock & slight disgust. Oh well, to each his own.

Ngonge, maxa ii geynayo arooskooda? She did say I should come and we exchanged contact details laakin meeshooda ha joogano! Good luck to them. It's not like we're best friends, haven't spoken for 8 years.

^LoooooooooooooooL...Good on you. I noticed these relationships end divorce unless you are Iman and Bowie, and somehow the girls rediscover Islam and Somalis. Our local Somali Imam waxuu ku qabtey a Somali woman with two children that was 'married' to another John.

N.O.R.F   

Ahhh, just had my fix of football after 5 months! 2 litres of water and half a water melon later my body is aching (in a good way).

Ng, those Arabs ey?

:D

NGONGE   

^^ Congrats for the 'ooops'? That's my ayeeyo for you. Not a peep from her for weeks and then she returns with a simple 'ooops' and has everyone running wild. :D

Norf :D , to be fair to them, there was a group of six there and I suppose they just got carried away.