Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ngonge is the epitome of day dreamer - my advice to you friend is dump the khamiis and don the macawis. that should stop you from day dreaming ;)

THE ultimate day dreamer: my advice to you is also to dump the things that make you "belo geesa dheer oo suuqa bertameysa" and don "astuuranta gabdheheena hoore (i.e. guntiino, toob, dirac,garbasaar, masar, googarad iyo iwm) smile.gif

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Magool style.
:D

never thought I'd see you make a Somali cultural reference to make a point which I don't get. But such is the state of affairs. Lambeth can you help?

NGONGE   

^^ Can you recall her voice when she sings? Oh never mind.

Sayid, dreamer how?

Well, I suppose as long as I'm the epitome of something I can't possibly complain.

Daydreamers live in the lala land, which is pounded by the singsin ocean. so please snap out of it and come back to reality - daydreaming is soo unsomali - stick to being what you all are. :cool:

on the positive side - we note that Mr Che has become a night dreamer of late ;)

^I can't work any more so am killing time here. Waxba iga tari maayaan. Waa rag. Blah smile.gif

Lambeth, am sure you must do interpreting where you are. Go on. You'll go up a grade if you do.

^^sheherazade waa SHE shidan - ee tas ogow!

She Shidan: horta what grade i am now? and moving up one grade - what will it get me? if nothing what will it take me closer to?? :D