Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

I don't mean cold as in feeling cold but flu like symptoms. Never mind, a day off work in bed should fix it...but it probably looks bad to call in sick on a Friday?

Hey Ibti, don't risk it, you might have eggs thrown at you !

Oz   

Summer is coming up. This could be the perfect destination road trip to Margret River, surfing club just few hours drive from my backyard.

gracetown.jpg

Does anyone surf? This question is asked to everyone except Ngonge and A&T. Don't ask me why? LOZ broke a rib while attempting to ride a jet ski :D Kidding.

I saw Taken the other day. What a brutal film (in a nice way)!

Originally posted by -Lily-:

I don't mean cold as in feeling cold but flu like symptoms. Never mind, a day off work in bed should fix it...

You might need more than one day. I've got a cold as well and I spent most of yesterday in bed, gulping down cough syrup, instead of out celebrating Eid. I'm still feeling crap but at least my voice has a nice croak to it now (it must sound super sexy over the phone. One hopes).

^It's big country from the pacific coast to the carolinas, from Dakotas to Texas and everything in between-all different climates. The choices are endless. So you on the other hand, you gonna go where, move to Scotland or Wales :Dicon_razz.gif

Get well Lily and Val!