Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ Watch the Olympics of course. Last three days, saaxib. The prem is in its early days (boring).

Oh! It's five. Laterz.

Malika   

You all have a wonderful weekend, see you all back on duty on Tuesday..[pst,we must ask for pay here]

Mwaaaaaaaah to all! Am I dying ,why say goodbye twice..bisinka. :D

Cl..We have an aging population in the State of New Hampshire just north of us who opposed developers to build moderate to low income housing for young professionals and young families just cuz they don't wanna pay taxes to pay for schools that these young parents could send their children to. These people seem to forget young people are the ones paying their social security and are the ones who get up two in the morning to rush senior citizen to the emergency everytime they have cardiac arrest or fall on the stairs.

Young people are leaving in droves cuz of expensive housing and as result employers can't get quilified employees and the state is going bankrapt.

^am considering whether I should take a bus & do some shopping(necessary shopping not frivolous) but the prospect of a 10 minute walk each way is putting me off- which tells me I really ought to go now and get back to the gym this weekend. This is body is not a temple, not even a teepee/tipi(oh who gives-a).

Ibtisam   

^^Yes, most of the time. He was looking for me and Malika iyo CL dee icon_razz.gif The usual crew. WHo are you?

Hello Geel_jire

:D @ shehrazade ... according to you're sig you are not

:D @ ibti .. ma raydaa ?

wanaagsan oo wacan @ poolwizard .. we still have some insomniac work-aholic londoners